Thread: need to contact someone from innolasers

Default need to contact someone from innolasers

Good night. I used a link from this forum to buy 2 software on innolasers, 10 days ago. The payment was accepted, they sent me the invoice by email, but to this day they have not sent me the download link. I tried to contact by the site, by email, by chat, and no response. Someone knows the innolasers to try to contact. Thank you

Try sending an email to "ILD.sos.activation@gmail.com".

Andrew is super busy these days, and lots of people have commented on how difficult is is to reach him. The collective wisdom seems to be to send him an email every couple days until he eventually answers. Hopefully he will be able to address your issue quickly...

Adam

Thank you very much, Buffo. I'll try with this email .hugs

If you bought ildSOS for a specific purpose, you might find the same utility in LaserBoy. Way back in the early days of LB, Andrew used my LaserBoy core code to build ildSOS. So they overlap in some ways. I've improved my code way beyond that point and it does a whole lot more and better than it did then.

I also pay attention to LB users and do my best to answer questions.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    If you bought ildSOS for a specific purpose, you might find the same utility in LaserBoy. Way back in the early days of LB, Andrew used my LaserBoy core code to build ildSOS. So they overlap in some ways. I've improved my code way beyond that point and it does a whole lot more and better than it did then.

I also pay attention to LB users and do my best to answer questions.
    I've never seen optimizations for imported ilda frames in laserboy or a clear menu that allows you to preview the sequence with optimizations both in output and on screen..
    I do know some code of laserboy is intergrated within ILDsos..
    laserboy also not outputting otther then "maybe" over an audio dac once you've converted it to wav is also not a good solution.. the adjustements you are doing in optimization wont be visible on projection so it cannot be estimated what it's doing.. and laserboy doesn't have an accurate galvo simulation preview to make it ok for it not to have it sadly.

Also still think you should make a GUI alternate version.. in this day and age as a tool not using a mouse but only a keyboard is unbearable and slow... with keyboard only control only you got like 40 menus or key combinations to do things that would take 1 click with a mouse...
    I know I'm not the first to ask and people keep pestering you about making that move.. but they are saying it to help make laserboy a more credible/viable/appealing product within the industry.

I'm not so sure what I wrote deserves a response like that.

The core of LaserBoy is a rather complex memory object made of a collection of specialized classes that have functions and operators defined that allow them to interact. It's very much a C++ thing. It's not like one can use a little bit of that whole thing.

If you don't like the interface that's your opinion. There are many people who have used it to make some extraordinary art. But they figured out how to use it. They looked at it without an attitude and many even asked questions. Lots of people have added ideas for uses that have made it better.
    Last edited by james; 11-11-2021 at 18:42.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.