Thread: 2x Small 532nm 1.5W

Default 2x Small 532nm 1.5W

I'm looking for 2x DPSS 532 green laser modules to replace some older Laserwave modules that have gone bad. Ideally 1-1.5W @ 532nm. If anyone has any to sell or a recommended seller I'm all ears. This is the module I need replaced. It is very small. Needs to be 532 to match other projectors in the set.
    http://www.laser-wave.com/en/product...ProductsID=165

Thanks
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com

Quote Originally Posted by KGB View Post
    I'm looking for 2x DPSS 532 green laser modules to replace some older Laserwave modules that have gone bad. Ideally 1-1.5W @ 532nm. If anyone has any to sell or a recommended seller I'm all ears. This is the module I need replaced. It is very small. Needs to be 532 to match other projectors in the set.
    http://www.laser-wave.com/en/product...ProductsID=165

Thanks

I,m sure the excisting module can be converted. The 525nm diodes are pretty much the same as 532nm. It hard to see the difference. I was quit impressed with how green the new 525nm diodes where. 1.5W versions also are available but a bit more expencive. It depends on what budget you have to spend on this project

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

NUGM04T is capable of 1.5 watts out, but the divergence is 30% worse than a NDG7475T. Original long post on this moved to review section of laserdiscourse.org
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NUGM04 Bank Spec Sheet.png  

nugm04.png  

Last edited by Laser57; 12-05-2021 at 20:41.
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    I,m sure the excisting module can be converted. The 525nm diodes are pretty much the same as 532nm. It hard to see the difference. I was quit impressed with how green the new 525nm diodes where. 1.5W versions also are available but a bit more expencive. It depends on what budget you have to spend on this project
    From a distance it can be seen for sure:

Different beam profile, much more pastel and considerably worse divergence + beam diameter.
    The profile of these are also rectangular..so if you scan an image one axis will be thicker then the other... not a deal breaker but on distance this can become an issue where small features are lost in the beam diameter.

However as counter arguement to support diode: Matching the considerably less great red modules and the non issue with ambient temperatures are big wins for direct diode for sure
    Last edited by masterpj; 12-05-2021 at 07:04.

Bullshit. 525nm diodes are really green as grass not pastel at all. As for divergence and beamsize depends on the optical train being used in front of the diode. Lets do a test here..... @MasterPj can you tell us exactly wich optics are needed to have a 1mrd beam with a 525nm diode? KGB probably wants to know and so do i

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    From a distance it can be seen for sure:

Different beam profile, much more pastel and considerably worse divergence + beam diameter.
    The profile of these are also rectangular..so if you scan an image one axis will be thicker then the other... not a deal breaker but on distance this can become an issue where small features are lost in the beam diameter.

However as counter arguement to support diode: Matching the considerably less great red modules and the non issue with ambient temperatures are big wins for direct diode for sure

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!