Thread: Swamidog at Convergence Station

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Default Swamidog at Convergence Station

In addition to the Radiator, for the last few years I've been working behind the scenes on a couple of projects for Meow Wolf's Denver Installation "Convergence Station".

This project is a laser projected orrery / simulation / game that's controlled by users sitting in giant robot mechs in an ice cave filled with an ancient glowing cathedral.

Yes... I know how that sounds.

The content is mostly all generated in real time from LSX, but I did sneak in some Radiator bits.

If you find yourself in Denver, check it out.
    i'll meet you at the station. you wear black. i'll wear my best interdimensional hypothesis.

Last edited by swamidog; 12-29-2021 at 18:36.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

You really need to start getting yourself involved in some more interesting projects if you have any hope whatsoever of us viewing you as a serious laserist. You've really been resting on your laurels and past ILDA accolades... I mean, sheesh! Slacker.
    PM Sent...

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    You really need to start getting yourself involved in some more interesting projects if you have any hope whatsoever of us viewing you as a serious laserist. You've really been resting on your laurels and past ILDA accolades... I mean, sheesh! Slacker.
    i'll try harder!

suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.