Thread: Yall are harder to leave than my ex wife all my 30 jobs and the bands ive been in

Default Yall are harder to leave than my ex wife all my 30 jobs and the bands ive been in

Damn- I thought i could just get out quick but after all the pm's and compassions i have never known a group like yall. Thanks for the friendships

Talking

Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Thumbs up

Steve O..

Hey you've been kind enough to help me in the past..

Pleased to hear your staying.. us newbies need all the help we can get from you knowledgeable guys ..

Good luck

Ray
    New Zealand

Hi Stevo

I've just been catching up on some of the threads as i've been away for a few days. I can't say that I have a clue as to what happened that made you want to leave. But, i'm pleased you've decided to stay.

I enjoy reading your posts and have learned from them, I also enjoy your humour. I know we've never met, and it's most likely we never will, but it's nice to know you're not going to leave us, consider us in the UK as your virtual friends

Cheers

Jem

Talking

I didnt really want to leave but I'm kind of up in the air about the laser hobby right now. For the price of a decent blue laser I could buy a brand new Gibson SG or a Marshall stack,or maybe both , which I deemed economically unfeasable. So I am basically un-suited for this hobby, as it were. Y'all are addictive though I think I'll still continue to try, though,
    But my blue may be a homebrew dye or something weird..if I can come up with it. I'm going to forget about blanking for now. I guess I'll try to learn the nice program I won as the door-prize someone so generously donated (sorry I cant remember which one of y'all donated it)
    And as the virtual friends in the UK- I feel the same way
    Thanks Everyone!