Aha, I see it now. I didn't realize there was a page two to the thread. Interested, but price?
Aha, I see it now. I didn't realize there was a page two to the thread. Interested, but price?
Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.
Support your local Janitor- not solicited
.
Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.
It looks like he is asking $200/each on the 807.2nm fiber laser modules. I am tempted to pick one up and modify my co2 laser's gantry but I have enough other unfinished projects I should probably wait...
NE-c1821-f6
807.2 nm
21.1watt beam
29.2 amps
1.7 volts
Fiber coupled
30 units - NIB
Support your local Janitor- not solicited
.
Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.
... if you're interested in a "pure diode" laser as repalement/coop for a CO2 -- I've some IR-laserdiodes with 200Watt @40Amps, 975nm wavelength and 0,2mm spot size with a 50mm FL lens ... they're salvaged from broken multi-kW fiberlasers and can be found at ebay for around 500€ (two years before for 300€)
Viktor
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?426
Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425
I am waiting for a price list on those... I expect shipping costs could make it not worth it even if a great price. He is trying to downsize warehouse rentals so who knows what he ends up finding. I don't want to express interest in too much for fear it will end up in my garage but then again a picosecond laser might be useful for making photon sieve lumia wheels.
Support your local Janitor- not solicited
.
Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.
Support your local Janitor- not solicited
.
Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.
Newport breadboard
40 in x 36 in
M6 threaded holes
Oriel isolation frame
One Isolation is bad
Needs new ones installed
Ones in picture work but frame need mods to be used
Surface is 34.5 in high
$800
Newport On rotating table
Double sided breadboard
M6 threaded holes
29 in x 41 in
Square Hole is 10.25 x 6.25
Round hole is 1 in diameter
Table 66in long x 27 wide
Surface is 35 in high
$1650
Melted griot breadboard
Black frame with leveling feet
Not attached to frame
1/4-20 threaded holes
24 in x 48 in
Surface is 31.5 in high
$800
laser rails and misc hardware of unknown price (currently):
A mixture of melles groit , Newport, etc.
Two units have table brackets with short arm sticking out
Two without table bracket with long arm
Three with no bracket or arm
breadboard2.jpegbreadboard3.jpegbreadboard1.jpegopticalrailstuff1.jpeg
Sorry for the delay finally got an update on prices and a few more pictures. It does look like there is some non imperial stuff, nice to see! I will pass on the contact information to people interested just send me a PM.
Adam
Support your local Janitor- not solicited
.
Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.