Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Innova Ion and Misc Fiber Lasers (at my local surplus foo)

Default Innova Ion and Misc Fiber Lasers (at my local surplus foo)

The local surplus place to me has ended up with too many mostly 1064 a few 532, some scan heads with f-theta and of course diode arrays and power supplies. He can't ship it all to Junktronix so asked for some help... located in hillsboro, oregon you can figure out the place if you cared from that. I am supposed to go take some pictures etc eventually if there is something somebody is looking for feel free to ping me. I don't get anything out of this deal outside of being glad lasers collect less dust (or maybe new from you dust).

Edit: The Innova Argon appears to have a new home! I did take too many pictures today but not as many as I would have liked. I put pictures on google rather than post everything. drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...wN?usp=sharing

cheers,
    Adam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nonamelasers.jpg  

nonamelasers3.jpg  

nonamelasers2.jpg  

nonamelasers4.jpg  

noname (5).jpg  

noname (6).jpg  

noname (7).jpg  

nonamediode.jpg  

Last edited by sugeek; 01-08-2022 at 17:45.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

The heads in the picture are lacking power supplies so are likely to be scrapped so if you need one they exist.

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

A likely buyer for the CO2 stuff is Photovac, Inc. In Columbus Ohio.

What fiber lasers are in the picture?

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Thanks Steve! I hopefully can get some better pictures (I can request more of anything, but need to drive across town to get more or my own).

A few more random pictures including gutted unit 51 + screws later (I think he doesn't want to do that again).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails coherent (2).jpg  

innova (1).jpg  

Last edited by sugeek; 01-06-2022 at 12:29.

Shipping is available but palletizing anything isn't cheap, especially if you need lift gate delivery.

The Innova Ion laser will be sold as a bundle with the head, 3-phase psu, manual and chiller. It can be broken up but the cost would remain the same... waiting on a a price. I requested more pictures of the mentioned (but not pictured fiber lasers).

It sounds like I will be going over there on Saturday to get a better look at things. Steve, I can get better information on anything, I could even fire up video chat for live action dirty laser.

It looks like he also has some galvos, Cambridge 6350 mounted to an assembly were used with a high power hene red laser to show marks on the ground for laying out structures, buildings, etc. As well as one 100w co2 set. I was hoping he had drivers for everything but sadly that is not the case.

Is there another Coherent PSU laying around for the 70C? This one looks like it's for a 300C FReD.