Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Innova Ion and Misc Fiber Lasers (at my local surplus foo)

Aha, I see it now. I didn't realize there was a page two to the thread. Interested, but price?
    Avatar is camera photo flash reflection. Doggy was found as a six week old puppy near dieing of thirst in the desert here in Qatar, she's a Saluki mix. I'm from Ohio, just working here.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    Aha, I see it now. I didn't realize there was a page two to the thread. Interested, but price?
    Clear as mud right, I pinged them for a price (if you want to contact them directly PM me and I will pass on the information).
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    It looks like he is asking $200/each on the 807.2nm fiber laser modules. I am tempted to pick one up and modify my co2 laser's gantry but I have enough other unfinished projects I should probably wait...

NE-c1821-f6
    807.2 nm
    21.1watt beam
    29.2 amps
    1.7 volts
    Fiber coupled
    30 units - NIB
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

... if you're interested in a "pure diode" laser as repalement/coop for a CO2 -- I've some IR-laserdiodes with 200Watt @40Amps, 975nm wavelength and 0,2mm spot size with a 50mm FL lens ... they're salvaged from broken multi-kW fiberlasers and can be found at ebay for around 500€ (two years before for 300€)

Viktor
    Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?426
    Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425