Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Innova Ion and Misc Fiber Lasers (at my local surplus foo)

Aha, I see it now. I didn't realize there was a page two to the thread. Interested, but price?
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    Aha, I see it now. I didn't realize there was a page two to the thread. Interested, but price?
    Clear as mud right, I pinged them for a price (if you want to contact them directly PM me and I will pass on the information).
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    It looks like he is asking $200/each on the 807.2nm fiber laser modules. I am tempted to pick one up and modify my co2 laser's gantry but I have enough other unfinished projects I should probably wait...

NE-c1821-f6
    807.2 nm
    21.1watt beam
    29.2 amps
    1.7 volts
    Fiber coupled
    30 units - NIB

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

... if you're interested in a "pure diode" laser as repalement/coop for a CO2 -- I've some IR-laserdiodes with 200Watt @40Amps, 975nm wavelength and 0,2mm spot size with a 50mm FL lens ... they're salvaged from broken multi-kW fiberlasers and can be found at ebay for around 500€ (two years before for 300€)

Viktor
    Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?426
    Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425

would so love that newport optical breadboard.

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    would so love that newport optical breadboard.
    I am waiting for a price list on those... I expect shipping costs could make it not worth it even if a great price. He is trying to downsize warehouse rentals so who knows what he ends up finding. I don't want to express interest in too much for fear it will end up in my garage but then again a picosecond laser might be useful for making photon sieve lumia wheels .

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    I am waiting for a price list on those... I expect shipping costs could make it not worth it even if a great price. He is trying to downsize warehouse rentals so who knows what he ends up finding. I don't want to express interest in too much for fear it will end up in my garage but then again a picosecond laser might be useful for making photon sieve lumia wheels .
    im expecting the same with regards to shipping.
    I also actually need a specific size and not a large one.. and want one with metric threads (not imperial) so maybe not such a good idea!

Ill keep my eyes out for one local or within europe.

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    im expecting the same with regards to shipping.
    I also actually need a specific size and not a large one.. and want one with metric threads (not imperial) so maybe not such a good idea!

Ill keep my eyes out for one local or within europe.
    I can see if any are metric but I suspect you are right... He did say he could get out the plasma cutter and make them smaller but that sounds like a sad thing to do.

Newport breadboard
    40 in x 36 in
    M6 threaded holes
    Oriel isolation frame
    One Isolation is bad
    Needs new ones installed
    Ones in picture work but frame need mods to be used
    Surface is 34.5 in high
    $800

Newport On rotating table
    Double sided breadboard
    M6 threaded holes
    29 in x 41 in
    Square Hole is 10.25 x 6.25
    Round hole is 1 in diameter
    Table 66in long x 27 wide
    Surface is 35 in high
    $1650

Melted griot breadboard
    Black frame with leveling feet
    Not attached to frame
    1/4-20 threaded holes
    24 in x 48 in
    Surface is 31.5 in high
    $800

laser rails and misc hardware of unknown price (currently):
    A mixture of melles groit , Newport, etc.
    Two units have table brackets with short arm sticking out
    Two without table bracket with long arm
    Three with no bracket or arm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	breadboard2.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	58679Click image for larger version. 

Name:	breadboard3.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	58680Click image for larger version. 

Name:	breadboard1.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	58681Click image for larger version. 

Name:	opticalrailstuff1.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	58682

Sorry for the delay finally got an update on prices and a few more pictures. It does look like there is some non imperial stuff, nice to see! I will pass on the contact information to people interested just send me a PM.

Adam

ah shame of the holes in the breadboards and the smaller one being imperial.