Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2022 Sign-up Thread

Quote Originally Posted by telmnstr View Post
    Payment sent!

I remember those beautiful subs!
    I didn't read all of the previous posts so when I saw this I was sort of lost on what you were talking about and the first thing I thought of were those meatball subs that Brad made for us.

Exclamation Going to SELEM 15!

Done.

See everyone later this Summer!

Greg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AA358A4D-6512-4427-876E-0FDB0B2828B6.jpeg  

"Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

Default I za be there too... :)

Payment Sent

XL Tee Shirt for ME please...

Payment sent.

T-Shirt Size Large

I will most likely roll in Wednesday late unless I can work out some kind of deal where I work remotely from the hotel during the day and attend SELEM in the evening.
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    I remember walking past the cafeteria windows one evening that year and noticing that the windows were BREATHING. How we didn't break them (or force them out of the frames) is beyond me.
    Are you sure that didn’t have anything to do with the candy he gave you that night? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by lulighttec View Post
    Are you sure that didn’t have anything to do with the candy he gave you that night? 😉
    If I had been the only one to notice it, I might have accepted that I was just seeing things! But several people commented on it, and once we knew what to look for, it was easy to notice it every night when the volume was cranked up. (How we didn't break any windows is beyond me!)

Those subwoofers were just crazy... I can see them being necessary for large outdoor festivals, but there's no reason to ever use them in an indoor venue.

Adam

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post

Those subwoofers were just crazy... I can see them being necessary for large outdoor festivals, but there's no reason to ever use them in an indoor venue.

Adam
    Must be EXACTLY why we did.
    PM Sent...

Payment sent, can't wait to see everyone! Where has the past year gone...I can't believe we're this close already.

I have been thinking up some questions about gear/needs and ways to help out, but I'll see what comes up on zoom this afternoon first.

Default Whoot

Whoot! When I get home from Florida I need to inventory some goodies I picked up off of another local techie a few months ago. Much of it is solid state laser hardware and then some small frame argons, I need to find it a good home. I paid $500 total, and the thing is, the price for it all will hit $500 exactly because it is my goal and prior owners wishes for it to go to nerdy laser geek homes and I am not out to profit at all.

Buffo claimed one argon PSU and a head, but I do have 3 other single line heads I think. Then a bunch of diodes, then the bigger diode heads and the chiller. Will post pics and deets, and try to re-home it via SELEM and before SELEM.
    Modern and Retro laser show hobbyist
    Pangolin QM16, QM32, Beyond Adv, LSX, ADAT, FB3, FB4
    LS Pluto II x 2, custom build x 1
    http://lasershowwiki.757.org for my all encompassing laser show wiki.

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

interested... please tell me more!

Quote Originally Posted by telmnstr View Post
    Whoot! When I get home from Florida I need to inventory some goodies I picked up off of another local techie a few months ago. Much of it is solid state laser hardware and then some small frame argons, I need to find it a good home. I paid $500 total, and the thing is, the price for it all will hit $500 exactly because it is my goal and prior owners wishes for it to go to nerdy laser geek homes and I am not out to profit at all.

Buffo claimed one argon PSU and a head, but I do have 3 other single line heads I think. Then a bunch of diodes, then the bigger diode heads and the chiller. Will post pics and deets, and try to re-home it via SELEM and before SELEM.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.