Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: SELEM 2022 Sign-up Thread

Another SELEM has come and gone! If only I had gotten more sleep...

I finally unloaded my gear last night. I was just too tired to do it on Monday. (I thought this stuff was supposed to get lighter now that we're all using diodes - sheesh!)

Thanks again to everyone who helped make this event so special. I do realize that this year things were a little off because many people were focused on the Friday show with the Pink Floyd tribute band. We're working on changing things up for next year so that won't be an issue.

Regarding the Holiday Inn and all the issues we had, I think it might be worth looking into other options for next year. I know that the people who stayed at the Elk Forge B&B had a much better experience, for example. Something worth discussing at least...

Note that the dates for next year's SELEM have already been selected: It will be from Sunday, August 6th, 2023 through Friday, August 11th, 2023.

Once things calm down a bit, I think we'll set up a ZOOM call with everyone so we can chat about what went well and what needs to be improved for next year.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Another SELEM has come and gone! If only I had gotten more sleep...

Once things calm down a bit, I think we'll set up a ZOOM call with everyone so we can chat about what went well and what needs to be improved for next year.

Adam
    Hi Adam
    From what I could tell from singlemode's stream, SELEM was an incredible event, so I'm planning to attend next year's event, if'n the creek don't rise.
    Is there a site where we can find uploaded videos of this year's event?
    Thanks to all who are willing to share.🙏
    😎
    What goes around, comes around. You are in control of both. People reflect what we project.

So the Echoes show, if there is one, would be Saturday the 5th?