Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for cheap/unused Scanneramps and galvos...

Default Looking for cheap/unused Scanneramps and galvos...

Have you outgrown your scanners?
    Are you looking at some equipment that you might want some cash for?

I am an electrical Engineer, and I have been working on a Laser Controller...Unfortunately, I don't have the financial backing that large corporations have, and I am having to resort to asking for assistance.

Does anybody have any 20k scanners that they are no longer using?

I am looking for a set which I can use for product development. I am not looking for them to compete, or run my own shows...I just need some hardware so I can make sure that my controller is doing as it should.

PLEASE...let me know if you have anything that you are able to part with.

I am struggling with development funds, but have something that will benefit any lasershow operator...

Thanks
    Shaun

Question

Where do you live?
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Seattle, WA, USA.

Lightbulb

You may want to try a CRO or some other scope. I would think you would get better readings or more readings. I have two sets of scanners but one set is not acting right and I have to send them back if I cannot resolve the issue myself. If I can scrounge up a replacment I might be able to ket you barrow my 20Ks but I wouldn't hold my breath, I'm not a fast fella... and getting the part for the replacment set isn't coming allong that fast either.

so what's the lowest price anyone here knows of on new or used 20k scanners?

I think the best deal right now is for the ScanEco 20's that Dave and Aijii sell over at lasershowparts.com

They retail for $325, but if you watch their E-bay auctions you can sometimes pick them up for less than that. I've seen them go for as low as $220...

Adam

I've laying here a complete set of DT-40 (not pro).
    The comming time I don't need it, so I'm happy to sell it.
    If you have any interest send a mail to "galvo (at) laserfreak (d0t) nl"

I also have 3 sets of the 30K galvos left that I have been selling here and on ebay. Once I sell these I will be out of the galvo business and prices are likely to go back up (due to lack of competition)... (I seem to have created somewhat of an Ebay price war for these Chinese galvos!) So, all I can say is that you better get while they getting is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    I think the best deal right now is for the ScanEco 20's that Dave and Aijii sell over at lasershowparts.com

They retail for $325, but if you watch their E-bay auctions you can sometimes pick them up for less than that. I've seen them go for as low as $220...

Adam
    Actually, the 10k's we sell tend to go quite a bit cheaper. Theres a set up at the moment only on $40USD
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Smile

40 bucks! I spent more than that on tequilla at the Artist's Cafe the Friday before SELEM!

Such a deal... Such a deal!

There you go Steel.. Pick up a pair of those 10K galvos and hammer on them first. If you don't kill those, then you can step up to a faster pair. On the other hand, if you do kill them, at least you won't be out a lot of money...

Adam