Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dean's List

For those who have HBOmax streaming service, they have added what appears to be substantially all of the Warner Brothers cartoons going all the way back to 1931. Many are black and white and some employ the first color film technology that only allowed gray scale and shades of only two colors, usually red and blue, sometimes red and green. These are 90 years old! Absolutely brilliant. The music is just spectacular!
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

For those of you who enjoy totally tasteless, sick humor, look up Cyanide & Happiness on YouTube. There are literally hours of shorts.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Default Rock the Casbah

I remember enjoying this song when it first came out- back then I didn't have cable with MTV, so I didn't get to see the awesome video until decades later on YouTube. Better late than never.

Enjoy!

Last edited by dchammonds; 12-16-2022 at 23:29.

Default Sister Mary Elephant

I remember hearing this on the radio when I was little. I memorized much of the dialogue and acted it out to entertain family back in the day.

I gotta go to the can, man!

Default RIP Eric Carmen

RIP Eric Carmen

Last edited by dchammonds; 03-11-2024 at 23:56.