Thread: Dave green lasertech

Exclamation Dave green lasertech

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to contact David J Green of LaserTech, none of the numbers i have for him work anymore

Can anyone give me any help or ideas on how i might be able to call or message him please please

Many Thanks in advance

Char

Default BUMP: Dave Green - Lasertech

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to contact David J Green of LaserTech, none of the numbers i have for him work anymore

Can anyone give me any help or ideas on how i might be able to call or message him please please

Many Thanks in advance

Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by Castech View Post
    Hi Folks,

Many Thanks in advance

Charlotte
    Hi Charlotte,

I don't have Dave Green's number, but I can tell you that he is no longer in the laser light show equipment supply business and hasn't been for a good number of years. I'm believe that he is now a pro photographer.

If you still need to get in contact with him then James Stewart of LVR may be able to help as he knew Dave quite well but there's no guaranty James will pass on contact info for Dave if he has any.

Carl
    2 x Stanwax Laser 3W RGB's
    2 x OPT 10W RGB
    Pangolin FB3QS + Live Pro
    1.3W Laser Harp

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Carl B View Post
    Hi Charlotte,

I don't have Dave Green's number, but I can tell you that he is no longer in the laser light show equipment supply business and hasn't been for a good number of years. I'm believe that he is now a pro photographer.

If you still need to get in contact with him then James Stewart of LVR may be able to help as he knew Dave quite well but there's no guaranty James will pass on contact info for Dave if he has any.

Carl
    Fantastic Carl! thanks very much for making the effort and giving me the lead ! very very much appreciated :-)