Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Heavenly Mother

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    ]We somehow will it into existence, with our sentient minds.
    I've seen walls breathing and a huge full color lotus blossom on my bedroom ceiling. But, they only proved how powerful a single drop of LSD is to the mind. Imbalances of natural body chemistry can be just as powerful.
    Had great fun doing shrooms, back in the day. Then, I realized that, "Yes, I can poison my brain into a state of delirious bliss." JS
    Must admit that DMT has me very curious, if done in a controlled environment. There's all kinds of wild stories of visions of weird entities from another realm of existence revealing profound knowledge. Reckon I'd hit it off with them folks better than my own kind, just like bein' in a Star Wars bar.
    So to answer the question, why are we here, it is to create the reality that we are a part of.
    Ahh... but even that requires a divine entity to enforce some purpose to our existence.
    I reckon the only reason I'm here is because 71 years ago, Ma & Paw had themselves some good ole hanky panky. No more, no less.

Make me think about playing peek-a-boo with a baby while the entire Universe blinks in and out of existence.
    Had an English buddy, who was an amateur astronomer, coincidently named, James Webb. Went with him one night to observe an occult event. So, we went to a hilltop, where there was already a bunch of others (very similar to the Close Encounters bunch of hillbillies waiting for the UFOs to return)
    After hours of chitchat, everyone focused their telescopes upon a tiny white spot in the sky. When that spot dimmed slightly, it indicated that the occult event of a moon obstructing the white dot had occurred. ~4 hours later, we packed up and Jim was ecstatic.🙄
    Last edited by TheHermit; 08-03-2022 at 09:30.
    What goes around, comes around. You are in control of both. People reflect what we project.

This might blow your brains out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	devine_spark.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	274.1 KB 
ID:	59058

This is, of course, the work of Michelangelo.

This was thought to be a depiction of the creation of man, or the moment God gave man a sentient mind and a sense of self.

However, it is actually quite the reverse.

Man is pointing back at a cross section of the human brain and God is within that.

So this is actually man creating God and giving him human attributes (in his own mind).

I saw this explained by Anthony Hopkins (his character) in Westworld.

Last edited by james; 08-04-2022 at 12:06.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    Either do or do not do. There is no undo!

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    This might blow your brains out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	devine_spark.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	274.1 KB 
ID:	59058

This is, of course, the work of Michelangelo.

This was thought to be a depiction of the creation of man, or the moment God gave man a sentient mind and a sense of self.

However, it is actually quite the reverse.

Man is pointing back at a cross section of the human brain and God is within that.

So this is actually man creating God and giving him human attributes (in his own mind).
    Gee, imagine an Italian artist depicting god, n all as Anglo-Saxon, blonde, Romanesque looking characters. Ole Mickey sure didn't have much respect for man's self esteem, did he? Poor widdle Adam... /smh
    Never noticed the prominent young virgin under God's left arm, so lustfully checking out Adam. Must be Eve, I reckon. The rest of God's crew are cherubs, obscured by darkness. Just look at her face and her hair all prissied up, then tell me that God didn't know there would be a whole lot of hanky panky goin on as soon as they were out of his sight 🙄 (as if that would ever happen). Look at God holding the li'l hussie back! What kind of father is he, anyway?

It was all a setup and the talking snake had nothing to do with any of it, except for taking a bad rap. Instead of scapegoat, it should have been scapesnake.
    Last edited by TheHermit; 08-04-2022 at 12:27.
    What goes around, comes around. You are in control of both. People reflect what we project.