Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: ilda files

I can't login to the ftp. Tried in browser (IE8 and FF) and with filezilla. Copy and paste and typing (just to make sure i wasn't getting any extra spaces or whathaveyou). I've tried it at home and at work. I can connect to other ftps just fine.

Is there a whitelist or something?

Login: plftp
    Pass: Fup*z6k4

Work IP: 210.54.6.142
    Home: <pend>

I'm a noob, so sorry if I've missed something.

I've only just signed up and just about to do my second show (tomorrow) using a borrowed laser. I was hoping to have a few extra ILDs to choose from. Eventually I'd like to get into doing this more and get my own gear - and eventually contribute ILDs to the collection. (I've created a couple already, specific logos and basic text so far, nothing fancy.)

You need to get hold of the Admin to get the Password.

I cannot give it to you as it was given in trust.

Sorry

Message to the noobs
    Your not going to get onthe ftp...
    you cant just turn up here and just use us for a load of free frames
    They are for members that contribute to this forum
    Admin is fedup with the freeloaders. So you aint getting anything.
    Your locked out
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs up

Good post Chris.

I've noticed a lot of noobs turning up asking for free frames on "X" subject lately.
    Charity only goes so far before folks start to think "Hang on, They're taking the piss here!".

Join the forum and contribute by all means but don't just register and have your hand out like some new immigrant to the UK asking for your free council house, mobile phone, leather jacket and benefits for your 17 kids back in Croatia !!

That's a fine policy, but it wouldn't hurt to be polite about it.

Also providing that as information rather than endless refrains of: "That's the password, it definitely works for me".

Maybe then people would stop asking and start contributing. I certainly intend to do so.

ETA: "you're" :-P
    Last edited by vIQleS; 10-28-2011 at 17:47.

Welcome to the forum, there is a reason the FTP has become more protected lately.

If you are looking for something particular please ask for it and someone will prob help you out.

If you havent yet please fill out your profile with location, introduce yourself, background in lasers, what you own software dac project. And say hello

Welcome chat soon.

Quote Originally Posted by vIQleS View Post
    That's a fine policy, but it wouldn't hurt to be polite about it.

Also providing that as information rather than endless refrains of: "That's the password, it definitely works for me".

Maybe then people would stop asking and start contributing. I certainly intend to do so.
    leading in trailing technology

Hi Guys, been on hear a while now, made a few posts, anychance you could pm me the ftp password

Laser Warning Windows xp Password ???

Hello from Germany, I've tried using FTP

ftp.photonlexicon.com

user: plftp
    pass: * Fup z6k4

The password is not ok: (

My system is Windows XP SP3
    An FTP program is not password is not ok!

Even with prompt

ftp
    open ftp.photonlexicon.com = ok
    Username: plftp = ok
    Password: * Fup z6k4 = not ok: (

greeting

Read post 43 colonglaser
    What you have just done is the reason
    Its locked to the likes of you.
    This is no way to make your first post on a forum
    That regards each other as family, upset one ,and you upset all
    Btw wellcome to pl
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

the Password is ... i_am_a_leach_and_deserve_nothing

Also politeness is .... coming on to a forum .... making friends .... giving something ( which could just be advice, a donation, or just simply friendship ) before downloading other members hard work

I certainly would not expect access to the FTP unless you have made 100+ posts into this comunity ..... not sure what Mr Specs current rules are but im sure he wont be handing out door keys to everyone

I do feel strongly on this subject as many years ago we had open access to our FTP and then someone went in and started deleting / ovewriting files causing a right old mess ....

Plese respect the hard work that people put in .... if you are looking for a specific file please ask and im sure someone will up load it for you to this forum .... were not mean ... we do like to help

If you just want to down load all the FTP and eat the bandwidth that some of us guys actully provide by the way of a donation .... then please politly PISS OFF

all the best

Karl