Thread: Raleigh NC Bananas Laser Show

Default Raleigh NC Bananas Laser Show

Does anyone know what this is about?

I live in Raleigh but am going to a college football game so can't make it, but am interested to know who is putting it on and what it is about.

https://happeningnext.com/event/lase...-eid3a097wsauu

"There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    Does anyone know what this is about?

I live in Raleigh but am going to a college football game so can't make it, but am interested to know who is putting it on and what it is about.

https://happeningnext.com/event/lase...-eid3a097wsauu
    And you're gonna admit to missing a laser show over a lousy college football game on a public laser forum?

It's a one night experimental theater event at an old movie theater that's closing by people who don't want to use their names hosted by a comedian... I'd search for a scheduling conflict.
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by laserist View Post
    It's a one night experimental theater event at an old movie theater that's closing by people who don't want to use their names hosted by a comedian... I'd search for a scheduling conflict.
    Yea, going to have to miss it. It's only 5 or 6 miles from where I live so I'd probably go for the heck of it if I didn't have multiple other things going on. I checked their facebook page and they're going to have some 80s Hip Hop Electro music, which might be interesting... oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    Yea, going to have to miss it. It's only 5 or 6 miles from where I live so I'd probably go for the heck of it if I didn't have multiple other things going on. I checked their facebook page and they're going to have some 80s Hip Hop Electro music, which might be interesting... oh well.
    Did somebody say Hip Hop? How dreadful!

That college football game is starting to look better now...

Quote Originally Posted by dchammonds View Post
    Did somebody say Hip Hop? How dreadful!

That college football game is starting to look better now...
    If you go to the facebook page linked above and then scroll down to the first video it has them rehearsing. I like the music, actually, but the laser synchronization looks amateurish, but hard to really tell from that short clip.