Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: maXYZmodules Service and Support

Talking

Taking one... two for the team huh?

Yup, I'm the pig of Guinea

Lightbulb

Just to revive this one for the new comers looking for a quality red laser for their projector...

Even though I am a lil strapped for cash I couldn't pass up the chance to bid on this auction. It is a used Maxyz 150mW the guy says measured at 115. I got it for $20.50. I figure it is worth a few dollars in intrest on the credit card just for the driver and housing if the diode is that bad, if not, a 100+mW analog red for that price, o AND it is a Maxyz!!!. Maybe I could get it signed/engraved, wrap it in plastic, and put it on my bookshelf...

Thumbs up

I got my "new" maxyz in the mail today. 4 days from auction win from Denver ain't bad... It is s/n000128! IT says 130mW on it, I mis read the picture. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume this is not analog modulated..? Matches up well ith my 200mW, the "wings" are in the opposite direction. The beam was a lot bigger and I was a little worried, but it focused nice and tight... He included two difraction gratings, two splitter cubes (at least 1/4 inch), and two big mirrors that look like they go on scanners with GSI certification tags... I mean BIG mirrors... Two different sizes. I guess I should go leave feedback...