Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPAIN Laserlab BCN ...... Old Gas Lasers Blanes = near Barcelona

Default Bump - still up for grabs

Old Gas lasers available (must be collected soon) free of charge not up to air but in need of TLC.
    Barcelona Laser Company & I (along with many of my old clients) have gone bust due to Covid & Brexit combo, and it breaks my heart to scrap these old lasers but I can not carry on paying 500€/month rent just to store them and now have no truck to move them to cheaper storage.

Not up to air but may well need kickstarting due to a couple of years without use!
    Coherent Pure Light + PSU
    Innova70 + PSU
    Cambridge whitelight tube in spectra 164 head + PSU
    also
    2 x lexel3500 (one requires PSU repair the other was working OK in 2019 now desinstalled and ready for collection.

PM me if interested.

Cheers

got any optical baseplates/beam table?
    Less interested in the gas/laser tubes themselves as I already have 1

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    got any optical baseplates/beam table?
    Less interested in the gas/laser tubes themselves as I already have 1
    Fraid not mate.
    Anything with a managable size I am taking south with me to Alicante.
    Big steel optics table would be too expensive to move I think, would be cheaper to make a new one in Netherlands.
    Once I have had time to go through it all I will get back with a list of useful bits and pieces, but don't hold your breath. (probably next year some time if I survive that long).
    I do have extremely accurate rotary solonoids mounted in boxes of 4 with mounted argon mirrors and steering adjustors for changing beam paths.
    No idea what transport costs would be.
    They weigh a couple of kilos and make a small clonk when activated so require a couple of hours to settle if used in holography setups.
    I used them as remote effects units up to twenty metres away from laser emplacements and have approx 10mmx 15mm entrance and exit apertures.
    If they are of interest to you I can get back with pics and measurements.
    Many Thanks for keeping post alive.... Cheers

it's not that bad to ship!
    I've shipped large Optical spectrum analyzer before from italy and it's not so bad..
    Especially considering they aren't brittle I'd still say it's far cheaper to ship that then to build