Thread: Fall/Winter Laser Project..

Smile Fall/Winter Laser Project..

I'm feeling in the mood to program.... Im thinking i want to try another group build of a laser show song and i think with all the new pangolin users here, it would be easy for us to do....I think we should take into consideration that some pangolin users are on QM32 and other are on LD2000, so we should all conform to the QM32 formats..
    Personally i would like to do a screen AND beam show, that are run syncronized, and i would like the first song to be a pink floyd song, perferably off of "ANIMALS". (no one seems to do that album much in laser)... Do i have anyone interested? Buffo? Wanna play?
    P.S. - If its good enough, maybe Bill will add it to the pangolin library!! For all to see and use!
    CREATIVITY AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!
    www.laser-ad.com

I'm up for a little fun... Count me in.

Adam

Sign me up I am game for a good learning curve....
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Lightbulb

I'd love to partisipate and help... but I got nothin... I can't even get autoplay to work right. I can do quality control, continuity check... show tester. Autotrace some of the smilies and toss em in various scenes...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Sounds really cool. I don't have Pangolin but I would really enjoy seeing what you create. Is it possible to export to Ilda format when done? If so, I could probably resync it up in my software so I could see it.

I'd be up for it!

Is it possible to export to Ilda format when done?
    Yes, but the end result is usually no where near as good and it could consist of hundreds if not thousands of frames.

I think we will first attempt to keep it to pangolin users at first because last time it was such an issue with music sync, we never did get anything done...If your on Mamba, maybe all the mamba guys can work on one... I tend to use a lot of abstract imagery with is created through the pangolin abstract gernerator and if converted to ilda frames would be a HUGE load of frames.... IMHO
    CREATIVITY AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!
    www.laser-ad.com

That's cool. I can understand where you are coming from. I'm just asking that once you are all done with it if you could just export it to ILDA (if possible) that would be cool, even if it is a ton of files.