Thread: 50 Watt Green YAG Entertainment FX Laser made by Lee Lasers

Laser Warning 50 Watt Green YAG Entertainment FX Laser made by Lee Lasers

50 Watt Green YAG Laser made by Lee Lasers.

CLASS IV Laser Product for experienced operators only.

I have just listed this is on Ebay for a 10 day auction starting at 99p

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175425423767

LASER LEE LASER INC PRODUCT: SHG / MODEL LSH-L53-385 SERIAL 99182

Lee laser 50W Yag laser made by Lee in the USA. Ive had this in storage for a number of years. The power supply and beam table have been in a dry shed and the laser head has been in the warm in my house.

The items for sale consist of the large power supply and cooling unit in a separate flight case (Very heavy), the Laser head with Q Switch c/w alignment Helium Neon laser (approx 30KG) and the large flight case with the beam table and fat mirror scanners/scanner driver units etc.
    I think the scanners are made by Cambridge Scanners but I cant say if they still work ok.

I do have some spare parts e.g water filters and other bit and bobs.

I am obviously listing this as not working but it hopefully wont take much to bring it back to life!

This was a fully working unit a few years ago but the cooling pipes on the laser head need replacing as they have perished or are a bit dirty and one has broken off inside the cooler unit.

This laser hasn't been powered on since the last time it was in fully working condition 7 or 8 years ago,

I think the broken pipe in the cooler unit is the heat ex changer-i don't know for sure, its pipe marked in the photo I stupidly did this when emptying the distilled water when putting it into storage.,

The beam masking tubes in between the optics on the laser head need attention too to avoid beam scatter.

MFG date seems to be 1999 or 2000 Power supply hours read: 1066

I stress again this is a very powerful laser, and not for inexperienced operators. its 100w invisible and then stepped down to 50W 532Nm.

This will cause instant loss or damage to eyesight and the emission beam is a serious fire risk if not operated safley. Even the scattered light from the optics is potentially dangerous if not managed correctly. Don't want to scare off experienced potential buyers but just need to stress this point.

The laser was purchased new from Lee in 2000 and spent its previous life at a well known laser FX company creating laser FX all over the world (projecting onto clouds etc.) They have now moved onto smaller lasers and I have no room for it as Im moving house.

This is all located in Bushey in Hertfordshire WD23 area PICK UP ONLY and will need a transit type van (ideally with a ramp) to pickup.

IM STARTING THIS AT 99P to enable all to have a chance of owning a piece of Laser history!

Any questions please ask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0123[1].jpg  

IMG_0149[1].JPG  

IMG_0119.jpg  

IMG_0124[1].JPG  

IMG_0136[1].JPG  

IMG_0127[1].JPG