Thread: Can anyone help TF1 file exstension and Pa file exstension from andriod app HUOYUE

Default Can anyone help TF1 file exstension and Pa file exstension from andriod app HUOYUE

Hi

I purchased a laser that has built in animations and is controlled by bluetooth via a andriod app called Huoyue. In the app you can draw animations and text etc which are saved as a .pa file then you go to scene then seq and finally the end result is a file format called .TF1. The app is very limited and i wanted to create better animations on a pc but the only way of sending files to the laser is via this app in tf1 file format. Does anyone know how i can do this i have tried searching for these formats but yet to come up with anything. Thought maybe someone on here may have played around with one of these and know how to do it.

Can you share some examples? Have you looked at them in a hex editor?
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Can you share some examples? Have you looked at them in a hex editor?
    Hi thanks for your reply not looked in hex editor i have added a sample .pa file that is created in the drawing part of the app and the final .tf1 file that is sent to laser.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Here is the apk of the app for reference.

I have attached the apk of the app that creates the files it can be used to create the files without being connected to a laser not sure if this is any help but here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I just bought a laser projector that can be used with Huoyue app also. Looking for a software or app that can create .tf1 file or at least create vectors that can be imported to Huoyue to send to the projector.

Any updates that you may be able to share?

Default Vector Importing

I just purchased a laser that works with the Hy Laser software too. I haven't tried this yet, but I'm planning on importing vectors by first saving them as characters in a TrueType font. It's the best workaround I can think of.