Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New White Light Laser - Get Ready To Throw All Your Old Lasers Away

Default New White Light Laser - Get Ready To Throw All Your Old Lasers Away

New white light LASER technology. Will out perform all existing lasers. Get ready to be amazed. So awesome it will redefine the word. Will post a details and a picture when I have it working.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

does it project light in..... waves?

Quote Originally Posted by cfavreau View Post
    New white light LASER technology. Will out perform all existing lasers. Get ready to be amazed. So awesome it will redefine the word. Will post a details and a picture when I have it working.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

This new laser uses conventional photons. It's unconventional in the fact that it will make your other lasers obsolete and you will want to buy one immediately. It may or may not be a gas laser utilizing unicorn farts. It's not working yet so it also could be based on silicon or maybe even silicone.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    does it project light in..... waves?

The power supply needs to be difficult to use and look like this: Power On
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Phil Guskin once told of the Methane Laser it output 20 lines simultaneously! Unfortunately they were different shades of brown.
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

I want an antiphoton laser that can project dead flat black lines on well lit surfaces.

Last edited by james; 10-13-2022 at 08:50.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    I want an antiphoton laser that can protect dead flat black lines on well lit surfaces.
    Or one that absorbs/attracts photons, kinda like the gauss effect of a magnet near an old CRT.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

I can't promise black lines however the comment about the methane laser is exactly the lines of thinking that got me interested in using unicorn farts. It is a well known internet fact that unicorn farts appear as rainbows. Anyone who uses google should know this. I realized that they must have quite a lot of lines to make rainbows like those. Now in case the unicorn farts do not work up to expectations I think we can utilize unicorn poo or rainbow cat barf (also an internet fact) to dope silicon to get white light solid state lasers. Now the magic comes in to how we are going to excite the unicorn farts to the proper state. Since there are so many high powered blue lasers available now I am using blue lasers to excite the gas. I call it Blue Laser Show Holistic Total Rainbow or BLSHTR. It's a new technology.

... hmmm ... when rethinking the "physics" of a StarWars type light saber - you can get any colour (even locally changing), if you manage to convert the photons after some femtoseconds travel into axions (you'll need some Gigatesla magnetic field and some "magic numbers" in optics an EM) ... axions will follow the previous path, as the original photon, but are invisible for the human eye or measuring equipment

Viktor
    Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?426
    Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425

Quote Originally Posted by cfavreau View Post
    You forgot to mention you already filed for a patent!