Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazing graphic laser show

steve-o-

it's funny,i saw this thread come up again and i was just getting ready to post
    how underwhelmed i am by dimensional laser graphics in general.
    i've seen laser movies i thought were very good and still i look at them as just cute.
    someone here posted a show of theirs and had screens on either side of the stage and were running the tunnel graphic that is in pango that keeps moving as if you are falling into it.
    they were running it on both screens while the beam show played.
    i thought that was great.
    it's when it gets to be all graphics that i loose interest.
    i like the combination of digital projectors in the hands of a good vj,and laser beam shows.
    the show i have on halloween for rabbit in the moon will have six rather large screens on stage.
    i will get video for sure.
    so don't retract your opinion dude.
    personally,i'm in your camp,but whatever gives an individual joy is fine by me.
    peace,
    wes

Sorry I deleted that Wes, just saw your reply now. I forgot what I said, but it was rather 'soap-boxy' and had something to do with 100 x 100 foot led "TVs" like they have at football games and races. But your right, what ever floats your boat and each to their own..

Exclamation Lasershows and Showware

The Show, Robert Miles Children/Fable from the Album " Dreamland was created by International Laser Productions around 2001
    ILP's entire Frames and Shows 2000 was Later licensed for distribution with the Pangolin Suite

No one else is licensed to distrubute any Shows made by ILP
    Interesting.... if the same show is being distributed with Mamba

6 Years later the old shows are looking a little tired so ILP have begun writing new shows for the Pangolin platform

Take a look at http://www.internatlaser.com/Max-las...\maxshows.html

Smile Some info about this show

Hi
    can anyone out here tell me on what surface has this graphic show been projected onto...and wat would be the best surface to project this graphic show to appear as if floating in mid air

Hi, welcome!

I can't seem to get the picture to load but I would guess it would be projected onto a black gauze (scrim if your in the US!). There are a few ways but the best I've seen are done this way.

Water screens are also available but look a bit fuzzy for graphics. (fine if thats the effect your going for). Beams look good though.

Try a forum seach for "Gauze" or "Scrim" as I'm sure there must be a whole thread dedecated to this kind of thing!

-Matt.

What sort of price do companies charge for their shows?

Jim