Thread: Selling some lasers (Argons, Double Brewster HeNe, Cobolt Calypso)

Default Selling some lasers (Argons, Double Brewster HeNe, Cobolt Calypso)

Hello,

I'm selling a few things and I thought I might as well post them here. I've attached a few pictures but most are in the ebay listings. If you'd like more pictures or any information feel free to ask. I'm also willing to accept trades.

Lexel model 75 Argon Ion laser (free if pickup locally)

Fully working with the tuning prism. does a bit over 100mW at 514nm but tunes the full range. I love this thing but it's hard for me to power since it runs on 240v and is water cooled.. I was gifted it by someone on this forum not too long ago and I'd like to pass it along to someone who can get more use out of it I'd be willing to ship it if you pay but its clunky and fragile so I'm somewhat opposed to that.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lexel 75.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	2.48 MB 
ID:	59706Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lexel3.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	2.41 MB 
ID:	59707Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lexel1.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	59708

Cobolt Calypso 491nm 50mW single frequency solid state laser

fully working and tested. the only catch is to change parameters you need an old software which I but it's not original and is kinda weird. It works but again, is funky and gives tons of errors despite functioning properly. I have it listed on ebay here for $2,500 right now but I'm definitely willing to sell it for much less to someone in the community

Melles Griot Air Cooled Tunable Multimode Argon Laser Head

This was originally a single line 488nm tube but I threw an old tuning mechanism and multimode mirror optics in there to get working. Also added a fan and stuff to get it working. It's a bit old but still works perfectly and tunes the entire range from 454-514. I more info in my ebay listing here which I have up for $500 but again I'll sell it for much less to someone in the community so let me know if you're interested.

Soviet Double Brewster HeNe

fully working NOS soft sealed tube. does about 3mW with my suboptimal setup but its amazing that it works at all! Probably want a few hundred for it so let me know if you're interested. I can include my janky setup if you'd like for a bit more but I kinda threw it together quickly just to see if it'd lase and I just haven't found a reason to improve it :P

Name:	IMG_8693.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	59703Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8587a.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	59705

Name:	IMG_8596.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	59704

Ah, a Lexel 75. The laser that started my love of ion lasers. Lol. Wish I were closer. I'd happily give it a home. Hope you find a place for it.

Hello
    I am interested in the Soviet era HeNe, you have listed, please let me know.

Thanks
    Draco
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

Default Thank you Mr LasingFox

The Lexel 75 made it here to California just fine. You did a perfect packing job on the head and PSU.
    Folks, If anyone does not know about Pirate Ship, I would recommend looking into shipping with this app. I was going to ship with UPS normal ground and the cost was going to be in excess of 600 dollars. Pirate ship, just about 300 bucks. Cool, easy to use app, but it saved me 300 bucks on an ion laser and PSU.
    Thanks for the heads up on the app!
    Now, I just have to make some time this weekend to plug in the 75.
    Will there be three phase!!!!