Thread: NEEDED 5.6mm single mode green

Default NEEDED 5.6mm single mode green

I am in need of a single mode case Negative 520nm 5.6mm laser diode that is around 70mw or so. All I can seem to find are 3.8mm or stuff with a photo diode, this is in a common ground golden star laser block that has no thermal compound at all, it's there 1 watt RGB block, the green failed and am having problems with finding a replacement. I am hopeful from the slow boat from china I might have one, assuming I get sent the correct part.

Thanks
    Draco
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

I found what I needed,
    The Sharp GH0521DE2G seems to be working fine.
    So, for anyone with a golden star W1000 series RGB block and want to swap the green 50ish mw with 135mw, this seems to be working.
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    I found what I needed,
    The Sharp GH0521DE2G seems to be working fine.
    So, for anyone with a golden star W1000 series RGB block and want to swap the green 50ish mw with 135mw, this seems to be working.
    Aw snap! That is awesome. Thanks for sharing that tidbit. I bought a set of those a few years back and was really disappointed with the green performance. First it was the driver's voltage was too low for the green's threshold and then it was the 50mW. They will do more if you turn them up however I don't trust it to last long like that. Goldenstar advertised 80mW (I think) and sent the 50mW which stinks. 135 mW will be really nice!