Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Easy way to change music file length...

Hi Aron,

You really have to look at the text file included with each show, to make sure that you have the correct version of Mission Impossible (or other music) for a particular show. For example, sometimes songs are released on several albums which have different "start times". The text file for each show can also be accessed after you load a show. Just click on the menu called "Edit", and then "Show name and description".

Also, at the last SELEM, I seem to recall a mysterious CD floating around with Pangolin music. It's just a guess, but probably the shows included with the Pangolin installation CD might also magically be perfectly synchronized to songs found on the mysterious CD...

Again, just a guess

Best regards,

William Benner

Benner:
    any good news about the youre deal with the record labels?

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

Thumbs up

I forgot. Thanks Bill...

Oop's...

This post just mysteriously disappeared

Jem
    Last edited by Jem; 09-04-2007 at 00:12.

To: "imaginary friend"
    Please pass the mysterious CD to the ftp server!

Thanks from another "imaginary friend"

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Another really useful tool especially for messing with wave files for non-audio tasks, is GoldWave. It's fast, stable, and seems to do several things nothing else does.
    mmm yea. I haven't messed with cool edit for years, but I've used GoldWave recently to "Time Warp" some music for a friend. She and her husband enter dance competitions, and she wanted the speed of a particular song changed. GoldWave can change the speed (and therefore the song length) a few different ways, the coolest of which keeps the pitch the same so the singers don't end up sounding like Barry White or Alvin the Chipmunk

Hi Cruch,

It's another example of how Pangolin takes the ethical (but most expensive) approach... We hired one of the foremost music rights attorneys in the country and have worked tirelessly for over two fricken years to be able to distribute the music with our demonstration laser shows.

In any event, we should have a pretty good answer for you very soon on this.

Bill

Default oops I thought page 1 was the last post

Oh well I'll put this in anyway..
    I've had Adobe Audition 2.0 for a couple of years and for multi-tracking it's the best! Imho. It's like having your own personal 96 track digital recording studio in your PC! Loaded with all the functional pro bells and whistles.
    So, how do you use this stuff with laser shows?
    O, and that disc and dongle doorprize i won at SELEM.. I'm having a little trouble firing it up.and. It's in German.. I dont see a setup icon . The disc got slightly scratched due to a loading incident (along with some other optics damage ) while trying to put too much stuff in my car at once on the back loading dock.. It was very hot that day.. y'all know..
    and i had a slight hangover from friday's dinner-party-cigar-tequila-leatherchairs fiesta-festival-whoopee time the night before..hehe..
    Last edited by steve-o; 09-11-2007 at 09:33.

Quote Originally Posted by JeroenVDV

Well, just a question about the LA STUDIO-software; There are several shows for free with the software. However, what are the song artists and names for the corresponding audio tracks? Anybody has a list?

The show-titles are:

Can't stop this
    Enigma Show
    In the dawn
    Invisible
    Magic
    Other Worlds
    Show must
    Storm
    What do you want (that's Pink Floyd of course)
    As I posted in another topic, maybe anybody knows which songs correspond with these LA-studio shows?