Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Mark Edgar aka Imagelight

Rest in peace, Mark.
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

As promised... here is a bit of an update. I'll add more as I find it out. It will most likely be held here at the Executive, where SELEM is held.

CELEBRATION OF THE LIFE OF C. MARK EDGAR...

As many of you know, our Marky Mark gained his heavenly wings on Tuesday, January 24, 2023. During the early morning, he left his earthly body, joining his son Samuel Edgar; father, Robert Edgar, Sr., and a host of other loved ones who predeceased him. Over the past few days, his Facebook page was flooded with an outpour of love and exchange of grief as we shared our sadness and fondest memories of Mark.

Many of you have inquired if there will be space and place for us to gather and support one another as we mourn our loss. Please note that we are in the process of organizing such an event to celebrate his amazing life, providing the ability to extend love, peace, and comfort. This time will be filled with music pleasing to God, along with opportunity to share stories, and break bread.

It is our desire to have Mark's celebration within the next few weeks. Therefore, please be patient with us as we plan, as this loss was sudden and hard for us all! It is our hope to share the logistics of the event as soon as possible, on this platform (his Facebook page). In the meantime, please continue to post your pictures, as we hope to use them to honor his life.

Marky Mark was not just my friend...He was the father of my first born and one of my biggest supporters! I met him at the age of 16 (more than half my current age of 46). He watched me graduate from High School, College, obtain my Master's and defend my dissertation! He was always present and made SURE in his last days that I knew the importance of knowing the Lord! We didn't always see eye to eye, nor were either of us perfect (especially me), but that didn't stop him from making sure I was ok. One thing for certain and two things for sure, we loved eachother in only a way WE could understand, and I will miss him dearly!

Please be kind to yourselves and tell those close to you how much you love them TODAY, as tomorrow is not promised to any of us. Looking forward to seeing you all within the next few weeks.

xoxo,

Family / Friends of Mark Edgar
    PM Sent...

While I had never met Mark, please allow me to offer my condolences on the loss of your friend.

Ron