Thread: TEA N2 laser with 7 cm discharge electodes

Default TEA N2 laser with 7 cm discharge electodes

I removed the topic because no one was interested in this topic.
    Last edited by femtoman; 09-02-2023 at 09:06.

Quote Originally Posted by femtoman View Post
    Ce laser est une version plus grande des lasers NITROMITE que j'avais Breveté en travaillant à l'Institut BATTELLE en 1981.

La capacité est surdimensionnée pour ce laser TEA N2 par contre sera adaptée pour fonctionner en TEA CO2!

En remplaçant les miroirs UV par des miroirs IR ce laser fonctionnera en TEA CO2 à 10.6 microns.

Ce lasers donne des pulses de 0.1 mJ en 500 ps .

http://s848664668.onlinehome.fr/Wordpress/2023/02/26/tea-n2-laser-with-7-cm-cavity-length/

great job as usual. You make it look soo simple!

Try this one

The He TEA laser is particularly useful as a source of ultraviolet radiation in the 200-400 nm range. The He laser emits at a peak wavelength of 266 nm, and can provide output energies of up to several hundred millijoules per pulse. Line widths of 1.3% of the central wavelength have been observed for the He laser. This laser is a good source of 2664-Å radiation and is useful for photochemical studies and as an excitation source for fluorescence studies.

20% efficiency for He lasers.

Never heard of this being done and found like zero info on the web. I had to comb back to 1974 Applied Physics to find a mention. Something tells me it's He3 and not He4 so might explain it.
    Last edited by kecked; 03-01-2023 at 12:08.