Thread: Trotec Speedy 100 laser engraving machine

Default Trotec Speedy 100 laser engraving machine

For sale is a Trotec Speedy 100 laser engraving machine. Cut and engrave acrylic, wood, paper, plastic, cork, and most other natural materials. Engraves glass and marble as well.

Trotec Speedy 100 Co2 laser cutter and engraver. Was Bought new in April of 2019 paid $22,300 for it. It's 60 watt Laser only has 89 hours on it. It's German built. Trotec is one of the top quality laser engravers on the market.

Trotec Speedy 100 laser engraving machine
    Model: Trotec Speedy 100
    Type: Engraving Machine
    Power: 60 Watt
    Brand: Trotec
    Machine Operation: Computer Numerical Control (CNC)

Selling because I no longer have an Etsy store and it’s too expensive of an asset to just sit idle, I Can build a crate for freight shipping at buyers expense.

It's Perfect for a wood working shop or an Etsy store. Make customized tumblers, wine glasses, coasters, charcuterie boards, cutting boards, signs, architectural models, and many more things.

Working area is 12” x 24” with 8” of up and down movement in the table. Has the optional rotary attachment for doing cylindrical objects like tumblers.

Asking $18,500 USD for it but open to reasonable offer from serious buyers only.

If you are keen do contact me via PM or email
    allsales at protonmail dot com

Thanks for looking..!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oo2.jpg  

oo5.jpg