Thread: LD2000 Intro Board

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Smile LD2000 Intro Board

The time has come for me to pack away my Laser Toys and do some spring cleaning so I have a few items for sale.
    I have a few cheapy Lasers and Bits and Bobs (that wouldn't interest most of the "Hardcore" laserists on here) that I am advertising elsewhere but thought I'd offer some of the more "Pro" stuff here.

Let's start off with "The Daddy" of Laser Control software, an LD2000 Board.
    This is the Intro version which (as I'm sure you're all aware) is still available for purchase on the Pangolin site.
    It was upgraded (via Software) briefly when I was curating the Pangolinshows website but it is sold as the Intro version.

Purchsed new from LaserVisuals.com.
    Never raced or rallied.
    £200

To avoid any malarkey with Customs etc. this will be available to UK buyers only.
    Collection would be preferred from the West Midlands area (where you can view all my other Lasery goodies I have amassed over the years and am now letting go like a Budgie (cheap-cheap)) but postage may be available (subject to P&P etc.).
    Last edited by soforene; 06-17-2023 at 02:08.

Nooo! How the mighty have fallen! So sad to see you packing away the gear, man! You were the one that inspired me to bite the bullet and go the Pangolin route. You were right, too. Once I went Pangolin, I never looked back (LD2000, Beyond, and 5 FB3's later)!!

Hopefully you are well. Good luck with your sale. If had a need for another QM board and wasn't on this side of the pond, I would snatch that up!

Take care, man! I miss your hilarious brand of snark!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Kind words for an elderly gentleman.

I thank you Sir.