Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Do you take trade ins?
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Cool

Trade-ins? What's wrong with the green laser you have, Aaron?

Also - did you get your galvos fixed?

Adam

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Trade-ins? What's wrong with the green laser you have, Aaron?

Also - did you get your galvos fixed?

Adam
    I was kinda BSin... but I am concerned about the power lately. It seems to be flickering a little at start up and blanking. I am worried that by dialing it down so far I am not getting a good "range" of power when blanking. A 50 to 75mW analog would be perfect as I do not see me getting a higher powered blue for a while. I haven't emailed Lasever cause even if it is fixable, it cost me way too much to send it back IMO. We really need a US distrabutor of some laser... I'd also like to have a CNI. My near field is off by just a little and it seems to be the lasever green is a cunt hair too tall compared to the maxyz and my blue CNI. Even with the "floating" breadboard I have I can't seem to get the green to alight perfectly with the others unless I try to find some shimms.

No I havn't gotten the galvos fixed, but the 20Ks are doing beam shows fairly well. I spaced going to Pango's office last week, slept in too late, but I may call tommorrow to see what hayden is doing. I assume bill is... busy recovering... I hope, and don't wan to bug him when he should be healing. SELEM and the day shifts I was working around then (12.5% less per hour working days) have killed my exess cash for a little while and I cannot send the Scanpros back to dave at this time. Hopefully it is just a cable and we can scope it our but...

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

i am getting phone calls with people telling me you have been bringing my amplifier around to different pawn shops for some reason..-
    go big or go home

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by clandestiny View Post
    i am getting phone calls with people telling me you have been bringing my amplifier around to different pawn shops for some reason..-
    Yea, and I can't seem to get a good price for it... I was going to call you tomorrow. Actually I was going to load it into the car and bring it to work and meet you bright and early, 7:30amish but I didn't think it was a good idea to leave it in my car overnight, here, in Eatonville. Three of us have had our gas siphoned and I think someone may have taken the bolt off my motorcycle seat. It was right next to the bike when I got out there but... I don't think it just rattled out. So I didn't feel safe.

What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow? I get home around 8ish and should be able to make it back our around 10 or so.

Cool

Aaron;

Let me know if Hayden can't fix them this week. I can spot you the $$ to return them. We've got to have them back by the week of Oct 15th so we can review them before FLEM 1.5, remember...

Adam

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Aaron;

Let me know if Hayden can't fix them this week. I can spot you the $$ to return them. We've got to have them back by the week of Oct 15th so we can review them before FLEM 1.5, remember...

Adam
    Wow, Thanks man! I think you have misunderstood. It is the 30Ks that I have had for awhile that are having an issue. The 20Ks are doing well in the projector. They seem better for beam shows and are working fine IMO. It is the 30Ks I need to send back.

Cool

Hi Aaron;

Yeah, I know. I need to re-do the review on both the 20K and the 30K units. All the pictures I had are gone, remember? So let me know if you still need to send them back and I'll hook you up. (I want to be able to complete the full review for Dave and Aijii like I originally promised.)

Adam

Aaron, is that Donald Duck in a space-suit (your avatar) - I can't quite make it out.. it's driving me crazy not knowing...