Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robs projector in action

Default Robs projector in action

Well now my projector is almost finished - bar endless tweaks and before I upload some images to my gallery here is a taster... I have recorded a 4 and a bit min video of it in action playing one of several shows I have done in Mamba Black. The footage is recorded from 4 angles and edited into a (hopefully) cohesive video.

Watch it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnT6mWzio2w

enjoy

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Congratulations on a job well done Rob !

Video looks good, you've put some effort into editing that to get it from all those different angles.

Cheers

Jem

not as much as you would think! I recorded the whole show 4 times and have a very good video editor (Magix movie edit pro - around £50) that allows you to drop up to 8 tracks of content into a timeline. You just need to line them up once with the correct audio track and cut between them - this took probably half an hour to edit. The audio pick up on this little camera is crap but if you have good sound the application analyses the audio and lines them up for you!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

looks awesome .
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Smile

I'm impressed, Rob!

I like the slower moving beams and fans. I need to re-think some of my show ideas now. The few clips I've put together have things moving faster, but now that I watched your show I think I need to slow things down a bit.

That projector of yours looks great!

Adam

Yeah slow, and beamshows..
    Right-On Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    I like the slower moving beams and fans. I need to re-think some of my show ideas now. The few clips I've put together have things moving faster, but now that I watched your show I think I need to slow things down a bit.

That projector of yours looks great!

Adam
    I like slow beam FX but then give me the right tune and fast and bright beams look so good too. That show was written as a single colour show and I have just gone in and coloured the scenes - next one will be full colour from the word go and is likeley to not be slow beams

Glad You like it too Steve - though I like your vid & what you acheived with little - I have a lot more tech at my disposal than you and I never wrote my own music (& I wont ever!). I love that plasma glow too. Its so sexy. Thats one thing I love to look at with my big whitelight - the plasma is gorgeous.

Rob

Thumbs up

Awesome! Great job........keep up the works
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

i like that music- what is it?
    go big or go home

Breathe by Telepopmusik.
    I discovered it by accident loved it then was pissed cos it appeared about a week later on a commercial here
    still not so many know what it is.

Rob