Thread: Laserword CS1000 RGB Mk3 Issue

Default Laserword CS1000 RGB Mk3 Issue

I have an issue with my CS1000RGB because i cannot find a way to rotate the image or pattern. The image is vertical and not horizontal. I attach a photo for reference, i use a dmx Console to control it and i see all channels working but the rotate one does something completely different than what i expected. Any ideas? Your help will be very appreciated i have been trying to solve this for a month now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3116.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	60227

If the option is available (on the projector) try swapping x for y and vice-versa. Sounds to me like the x channel is displaying the Y signal and Y is displaying X signal.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Thanks for your reply, i will try that.

It is difficult to understand what the OP said as I assume English is a second language. I read it as "I can only get it to draw in a line with no height". If that is the case, it appears that one of your galvos died. As it is DMX controlled, bad cabling before the projector can be ignored as a potential issue.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    It is difficult to understand what the OP said as I assume English is a second language. I read it as "I can only get it to draw in a line with no height". If that is the case, it appears that one of your galvos died. As it is DMX controlled, bad cabling before the projector can be ignored as a potential issue.

-David
    Thanks for your response. The projector has been bought new a month ago and i had this issue since 1st use. i tried to tweek this setting with no effect.

Name:	Laserworld_CS-1000RGB_b_S.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	60230

I will also include some more angles of image for you to better see the issue.

Name:	IMG_3114.jpg 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	60231

Name:	IMG_3098.jpg 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	60232

Ahhh, I mistook what was said. I assumed it was a fan that was supposed to be projected horizontally. My mistake. I agree with what David said. One channel is not working. Could be a bad cable, amp, or galvo. I would request a return from Laserworld.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Agreed - something has failed on the x-axis. It could be something as simple as a loose wire, or it could be a blown galvo.

Either way though, it's a warranty item. Give Laserworld a call so you can get it returned to them for repair.

Adam