Thread: question

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

Default question

anyone here see the movie called "house of wax" ? what a morbid flic-
    go big or go home

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

as i was watching this, i couldn't help but think this type of thing could actually happen if things went haywire at your local wastewater treatment facility.
    say for example, if instead of doing his job, the engineer on duty frequently hits the override lever sending all the waste straight to the lake on account of the fact he is too busy crossbenching in computer chatrooms-
    for example
    go big or go home

Cool

hehe...

Though I've never seen the movie, I can imagine the scene.

Thankfully our system pretty much runs itself. Plus we've got remote control of all the equipment from the control room. Likewise, there are a ton of interlocks and alarms. Finally, there are samplers everywhere, including at the final outfall to the river. So any "bypassing" of the system would be caught long before we crapped up the river enough to start breeding another "swamp thing".

And seriously, what do you expect me to do for a 12 hour shift at night? We don't have a TV... (Not allowed) Crossbenching on the Internet is about the only entertainment option. (Though I have been known to bring in a book or two, and sometimes I balance my checkbook.)

Adam

say for example, if instead of doing his job, the engineer on duty frequently hits the override lever sending all the waste straight to the lake on account of the fact he is too busy crossbenching in computer chatrooms-
    ROFL!!! .