Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pix from SELEM 2023

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    great thinking! i've updated the group photo:

Attachment 60577
    hehehe . . there are worse pictures of me, so I won't complain.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    hehehe . . there are worse pictures of me, so I won't complain.
    yeah.. i considered some from your webcam feed, but wanted to keep things family friendly.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I figured I would try to keep things in the same thread, so here's a video I took during my hard techno, industrial techno, and hardcore DJ set on Thursday night. This was an original song I played around the 2 hour mark. This video was edited to replace the microphone-captured audio with the real music. This was a bit of a chore because the song was 138bpm being played at 144BPM.

Thanks to Newlin Parker @lulighttec (middle row), Will Carder @singlemode (bottom row), and Rick Hellman @hitekvoop (top row, barely shown in this video) for running an awesome beam jam during this set! I had an absolute blast! Even if it did clear out the room because it was a bit too hard... haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2uP8pSUoag (unlisted for now until I release this song on my label)

I will upload the recordings from the sets when I have more time. I need to make a few edits first and possibly just re-record the trance/psytrance set from Wednesday night.

If anyone else has video content, please share!
    Last edited by Afturmath; 08-23-2023 at 13:40.

Great pictures!

Man - really wish I could have caught more of your set, Kevin. Rick saw I was tied up and asked if he could play on the console, and of course I said yes. Glad that someone had fun with the rig!

I have some crappy cell-phone video of the concert with Echoes, but I was hoping someone else had better video of that...

Adam