Thread: Medical laser optics and other sundries.

Default Medical laser optics and other sundries.

Medical laser optics

This will be the first wave of some parts that were as good as donated to us at the last UKLEM from a medical laser service company that was downsizing their operation. I ended up with a box of various items which i have begun to go through and I'm offering them for sale here. Each item listed is numbered and the numbers within the images match the list but not all items have been photographed. If you want a pic of something that's not shown please ask, also if you want more images of something already shown, please ask. I have a rough idea of what I think would be an acceptable price for each item, but I am open to offers. I will post anywhere in the world, please see the chart below for postal prices. I have split this chart up based on UK postal prices for overseas large letter up to 250g which will more than cover all but the odd item listed. If it looks like a bulky item that wont fit in 25mm high package then it will cost more to ship - please ask, telling me which item it is and I will price that for you. I would prefer to do tracked and signed post but this will add to the cost, so please indicate if you want tracking.
    The funds raised from this sale will not go to my pocket but will go into the fund to support the UKLEM, so please bear that in mind when you make an offer. The descriptions in some cases may be vague, much of this stuff is unmarked so I have had to make best guesses on many parts so if you want to know more please ask and if i can help ID anything I will. Most items are used, some parts are mint, others not so, but there are some parts that are clearly new.
    I will be listing more soon when I get the chance to go through some more - I have a bag marked CO2 optics and some other bits n pieces.

Post charges in £ sterling

UK Europe USA Rest of the world

up to 100g 1.80 3.50 5.00 3.50

up to 250g 2.50 5.50 7.50 5.50

Tracked and signed is £12 (not available to all countries - please ask and I will check if its avail)

Thanks for your attention.
    Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14.jpg  

13-2.jpg  

13-1.jpg  

list.jpg  

11.jpg  

16-1.jpg  

27.jpg  

24.jpg  

21.jpg  

22.jpg  

23.jpg  

19.jpg  

16-4.jpg  

16-3.jpg  

16-2.jpg  

29-3.jpg  

29-2.jpg  

29-1.jpg  

28.jpg  

38.jpg  

37.jpg  

36-3.jpg  

36-2.jpg  

36-1.jpg  

32.jpg  

33.jpg  

31.jpg  

30-1.jpg  

30-2.jpg  

If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

I'd be interested in taking dye laser mirror set for 25 pounds + shipping

I know I don't offer a lot, but it's for student project, and it's very much limited by student budget.