Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Rebuilding my old analog console

Lasermaster1977 and Brian - yes and yes

Lasermaster 1977 - I was thinking along the same lines. Feeding the AM sweeped signal into another AD633 and AM modulating that signal, Brian - I did the the 2 oscillators as you described and did get the modulation working at a basic level. More experiments required.

Thanks you,

Quote Originally Posted by Kevint View Post
    Lasermaster1977 and Brian - yes and yes

Lasermaster 1977 - I was thinking along the same lines. Feeding the AM sweeped signal into another AD633 and AM modulating that signal, Brian - I did the the 2 oscillators as you described and did get the modulation working at a basic level. More experiments required.

Thanks you,
    By jove I think you've got it! "More experiments required". That's all there is to it!

Been busy with family and church.

Started hardwiring stuff together. It is going to take a while to put all this stuff together, so my posts maybe infrequent. I am sill interested in adding rotation and other effects but that will come later. My goal now is to just get a stable working console with what I have. Everyone on this thread has been great and has made this project a reality for me - with sincerity, thank you.

Just playing around I got this image and thought it was interesting.
    Attached Files Attached Files