Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's the end of the LPF World , and I feel fine.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    I should buy it and make it so every word is changed to Spaghetti.
    The Flying Spaghetti Monster would approve.

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Shadow does NOT have the whole picture. Nor does he have access to the communications with Avery that have occurred. I know whom Laser57 is. Shadow, not so much.

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 02-20-2024 at 12:17.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    Shadow does NOT have the whole picture. Nor does he have access to the communications with Avery that have occurred. I know whom Laser57 is. Shadow, not so much.

Steve
    You're right there is more. You bothered Avery with what he describes as a "10,000" word letter. You threatened to sue (unclear what for). Everything you and I talked about is in that thread. It's all there. You started drama and kept spamming it even when told to stop. You demanded that all your posts be deleted. You demanded that everyone should basically worship the ground you walk on and when I did not you threatened to sue.
    You gave Avery the impression that you are vastly wealthy and that scared him.
    I have treated everyone fairly and I give no special treatment to anyone who demands it like you did when you came on that thread throwing your insults and talking down to me.
    You made baseless accusations and you acted in a manner that is detestable to any community. Your behavior was and still is unacceptable. This is all on you.

I now know who Laser57 is. The same guy who bought a moderator position on lpf years ago. The same guy who posted private information of various members without their consent publicly (Including pictures of their houses and threatening to visit them). The same guy who changed passwords on member accounts and altering their email addresses so he could change posts and profile pictures causing them to leave for good. The same guy who blamed every spam thread and spam account made on lpf as my doing (The spam is now my job and it still isn't me being the cause and it is quite tiring to deal with every day). The same guy who told a few of us on skype that he was abducted by aliens. The same guy who said he was divorced because of fits of anger and throwing over shelves. The same guy who made some kind of beacon to contact the mothership... it goes on and on.

You want to ruin lpf that's fine but don't start spreading lies to do it.

Shadow,

Please, for your own sake,
    Put down the mouse, keyboard, and any other sharp, lethal, or pyrotechnic / explosive objects, and go to the nearest Emergency room. Perhaps call 911 or your whatever your national emergency phone number is. Either way, you need to ask a physician for help.

Seriously, You need to be under the care of a professional for a while.

Buying "moderation" is insane, it should be the opposite, ie getting paid.

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 02-20-2024 at 21:04.

Shadow,

Please, for your own sake,
    Put down the mouse, keyboard, and any other sharp, lethal, or pyrotechnic / explosive objects, and go to the nearest Emergency room. Perhaps call 911 or your whatever your national emergency phone number is. Either way, you need to ask a physician for help.

Seriously, You need to be under the care of a professional for a while.

Buying "moderation" is insane, it should be the opposite, ie getting paid.

Steve
    You need to admit yourself not me. Yes buying moderation IS insane but that's exactly what he did. Glad we agree. Hey man you're the one who started this mess. You came on with a chip on your shoulder over something I still have yet to understand and you started throwing insults and demanding people to worship the ground you stand on then has a childish freakout when you didn't get your way. Again this is on you. Anyone can see how you handled yourself just by simply looking at that thread. It speaks for itself.

Now if you please stop spamming this everywhere, spreading lies and acting like a total jerk I think we can all move on from this.

When the cost of running the server plus food, and rent exceeds the diminishing advertising revenue at the other forum, you'll simply cease to exist in your present form on line.

May take days, may take years, but it will happen.

There are other things in life besides internet bullying and so called forum moderation, I suggest you explore them. May require climbing out of Mom's basement and experiencing sunlight, but it will be worth it.

Your posting pattern shows a serious lack of sleep. Your body needs REM sleep. Sunlight will reset your body clock. Add some fruit to your diet and put down the energy drinks. Get some help.

Having to obsessively have the last word, posting 24/7 , and using logical fallacies such as "appeal to reason" shows a problem. I will pray for you.

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 02-21-2024 at 03:46.

It's been a while since I've seen a good old flame war here. Just for the record, absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder...

Oh yeah - You kids - get off my grass!!!!
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

When the cost of running the server plus food, and rent exceeds the diminishing advertising revenue at the other forum, you'll simply cease to exist in your present form on line.

May take days, may take years, but it will happen.

There are other things in life besides internet bullying and so called forum moderation, I suggest you explore them. May require climbing out of Mom's basement and experiencing sunlight, but it will be worth it.

Your posting pattern shows a serious lack of sleep. Your body needs REM sleep. Sunlight will reset your body clock. Add some fruit to your diet and put down the energy drinks. Get some help.

Having to obsessively have the last word, posting 24/7 , and using logical fallacies such as "appeal to reason" shows a problem. I will pray for you.

Steve
    Why are you posting about this on another forum? Are you really that bored and lonely?

Awe, *&^%*& it. I just got some strange PMs, the situation is what is it is. Responding to multiple socks is just futile.

Post deleted.

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 02-23-2024 at 17:36.

I was recently offered to buy the forum, the price was super high for a headache, no thank you, too many trolls with one now in charge. I was told Jay/Un/Shadow would be a co-owner. I wouldn't take it with or without him, not at 5% the price, someone who sells laser pointers would be the person to ask but I am not sure it wouldn't just be a liability.
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.