Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: It's the end of the LPF World , and I feel fine.

  1. #1
    mixedgas's Avatar
    mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.
    Posts
    9,853

    Default Me beaming a bit protective.

    Problem resolved.

    Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 02-10-2024 at 18:02.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Is it? I don't think so...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Doha, Qatar
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Is that you Jay?
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Yes. Do I know you?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Doha, Qatar
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Yes, I banned you from that forum a hundred times when you kept coming back with socks, now you were made mod after all of the attacks you did to the forum can only indicate one thing, you are either family with Avery, or?
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

  6. #6
    mixedgas's Avatar
    mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.
    Posts
    9,853

    Default

    Which one of you is a current mod on LPF? If so, does your username start with Un? I know whom one of you is. I have an idea on the other one.

    I had to have a chat with the management.

    No the problem isn't 100% solved, but I now have a certain level of immunity from stupidity... It wasn't for me, it was standing up for an important technical person on a very serious non-profit mission that benefits many laser related communities.

    I've seen the numbers, owning that place is a good side biz for some one who could afford to buy it, mod it, and grow it.

    I can't, single guy, just got my first fully owned house in my 50s with NO Mortgage, disposable income goes to house and car. I'm NOT risking a loan against the house in this market for ANYTHING.

    It is for sale to the right bidder.

    Avery was off being profitable in other places, that is what entrepreneurs do. I think he'll pay some attention now. We're not related. To certain extent, drama makes a profit



    Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; Yesterday at 08:59.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,289

    Default

    I should buy it and make it so every word is changed to Spaghetti.

  8. #8
    swamidog's Avatar
    swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    santa fe, nm
    Posts
    1,545,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    I should buy it and make it so every word is changed to Spaghetti.
    i would contribute for that.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    Yes, I banned you from that forum a hundred times when you kept coming back with socks, now you were made mod after all of the attacks you did to the forum can only indicate one thing, you are either family with Avery, or?
    Do you have proof that I did this? No Because it wasn't me. I'm noticing a few certain members like to spread lies without any form of proof.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    Which one of you is a current mod on LPF? If so, does your username start with Un? I know whom one of you is. I have an idea on the other one.

    I had to have a chat with the management.

    No the problem isn't 100% solved, but I now have a certain level of immunity from stupidity... It wasn't for me, it was standing up for an important technical person on a very serious non-profit mission that benefits many laser related communities.

    I've seen the numbers, owning that place is a good side biz for some one who could afford to buy it, mod it, and grow it.

    I can't, single guy, just got my first fully owned house in my 50s with NO Mortgage, disposable income goes to house and car. I'm NOT risking a loan against the house in this market for ANYTHING.

    It is for sale to the right bidder.

    Avery was off being profitable in other places, that is what entrepreneurs do. I think he'll pay some attention now. We're not related. To certain extent, drama makes a profit



    Steve
    I encourage everyone to read this thread and tell me if what mixedgas says matches what really happened. https://laserpointerforums.com/threa...mid-90s.47432/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •