Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SELEM 2024 Sign Up Thread (SELEM 17)

That was Aron Bacs who was interested, but he got a military contracting job (yay!) but as a result can't make it to SELEM (boo!!!).

And unfortunately that 4-BR house is no longer available for that week.

The 3BR house on the golf course is available, but as someone pointed out the Homewood suites across the parking lot of the ES is the cheapest option at $663 for the week.

Maybe as we get closer people will start looking at the lodging options. I have stayed at the Elk Lodge the first DE SELEM, but I found it quite a bit further out than the ES when driving home at 3am.

I'll just wait and see if anyone wants to share the 3BR unit. That even has one room with two single beds, so if two people took that room, it would be half price for each (approx $370 for the week).
    Last edited by HankLloydRight; 06-13-2024 at 03:38.

Default I Dood It!

I Will be attending SELEM 17 2024!

I have missed a few years 😞 ...but now am happy to return to see some old friends and to meet new ones.

Due to to circumstances...I will arrive at hotel/venue 08/04 in the afternoon and sadly departing early on the 9th.

Thinking about the Homewood Suites...looking for a roommate (2 double beds/non-smoking).
    I will have a rental car for the duration.

Am just a casual laserist....but, have had a 20 X 24 garage built for projects and shooting light with my cheaper Chinese Lasers. Working on getting electricity out there...but, have run an extension cord out to beam.

I'm Excited!