Thread: innolasers

Default innolasers

I have been part of this forum since 2013, and purchased and sold some things along the way, and love being part of the laser community.

I understand that innolasers.com is a 1 man show, but is there any way anyone can help me?

I have all the old downloads of LaserCam Pro, and purchased a USB dongle to go with it. But LaserCam never once activated. When I open the USB dongle in file explorer, it says it's for ILD SOS and LSX both.

So I think I got the wrong USB dongle as I've never once in my life gotten LaserCam to work due to activation issues.

I've made repeated attempts to contact them about this. I feel like my money is absolutely wasted without at least being able to download any of this software, or get any customer service at all.

Is there any way to download ILD SOS or LSX since that's the key I have?

Thanks

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

have you tried copying your license file into the lasercam directory and trying to open it with the dongle also plugged in?

Quote Originally Posted by Neofree View Post
    I have been part of this forum since 2013, and purchased and sold some things along the way, and love being part of the laser community.

I understand that innolasers.com is a 1 man show, but is there any way anyone can help me?

I have all the old downloads of LaserCam Pro, and purchased a USB dongle to go with it. But LaserCam never once activated. When I open the USB dongle in file explorer, it says it's for ILD SOS and LSX both.

So I think I got the wrong USB dongle as I've never once in my life gotten LaserCam to work due to activation issues.

I've made repeated attempts to contact them about this. I feel like my money is absolutely wasted without at least being able to download any of this software, or get any customer service at all.

Is there any way to download ILD SOS or LSX since that's the key I have?

Thanks
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

If it doesn't work out with innolasers let me know and I'll give you a free license to Spaghetti which has similar laser cam functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    have you tried copying your license file into the lasercam directory and trying to open it with the dongle also plugged in?
    Yes. I also tried contacting both innolasers.com and the e-mail in the app itself.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    If it doesn't work out with innolasers let me know and I'll give you a free license to Spaghetti which has similar laser cam functionality.
    I appreciate that, but I already have a Spaghetti license and a dongle. It still works fine. But where is this laser cam functionality? I've not seen that anywhere in the menus.

Quote Originally Posted by Neofree View Post
    I appreciate that, but I already have a Spaghetti license and a dongle. It still works fine. But where is this laser cam functionality? I've not seen that anywhere in the menus.
    File->New->Vision

File->New->Vision
    Just got that working on a new but still cheaper ILDA laser projector, thanks!

Still leaves the question if my dongle is legit, but for the wrong software that I purchased, can I use it for the software that it is programmed for? My understanding is that ILD SOS includes LSX, which is part of the conversation I had when I ordered the dongle, but the only product I had purchased was Lasercam Pro. If I open the dongle in file explorer it also says it's for ILD SOS and LSX. If this company has abandoned their customers, is there not a way to get the downloads my dongle is authorized for?

I spent $140.39 on 08/30/2017 for: Lasercam Pro $99 and a dongle $30, plus tax.

It appears I got a download link for Lasercam Pro and an ILD SOS dongle, which supposedly includes LSX, despite not being listed on the website.

Reading this right now from innolasers.com, their website is still up. And can see all records of me trying to contact them right now today at their website.

I've heard people talking good things about the person who runs this operation. I understand we all get older and have more responsibilities. But is there any resolution? At this point the website should be shutdown if customers are ignored.
    Last edited by Neofree; 04-23-2024 at 16:30.

He was active on this forum not too long ago so he is still around. He ignored his customers even at the peak of his success so he may eventually respond. Be persistent.

He was active on this forum not too long ago so he is still around. He ignored his customers even at the peak of his success so he may eventually respond. Be persistent.
    Thank you!