Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Novation Remote Zero SL - It Rocks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I've use the 'Contact Pangolin' form to send you some information regarding one or two little LivePRO and MIDI issues.
    Yes, I just responded. Thanks!

WoW!!!

Fast service

Thanks Bill.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by mccarrot View Post
    Hi I also bought a Novation zero, but I can't get it working in Mamba at this moment. I have programmes the sliders from CC1 to CC8 but Mamba doesn't react. Any ideas?
    I had considered one of these for Mamaba use but as there are presently some liveplayer control issues when using a midi keyboard I have opted againat it for the time being. Once these issues are sorted (which may be with the advent of MB 2.0) I will reconsider.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Bill

I've use the 'Contact Pangolin' form to send you some information regarding one or two little LivePRO and MIDI issues.

Regards

Jem

Wy not share it with us?

Quote Originally Posted by mccarrot View Post
    Wy not share it with us?
    At this stage I would rather deal directly with pangolin until the issues I am having are proven and it's not just something that I am causing myself.

Obviously, if you are *not* having issues with MIDI and LivePRO then you are not affected so there is no problem

If ultimately it becomes relevant to the forum as a whole I will at that stage share the information

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I ordered my remote zero from Germany last week. Hopefully it will arrive here in a day or two. Really looking forward to playing with it. Not only for laser shows, but also as it was intended to be used.

And for those that cannot afford one of these, I just ordered a Korg nanoKONTROL for 50 euros and it looks great (certainly for the money), albeit a little small.
    It features 9 pots, 9 sliders, 18 buttons and transport control in 4 selectable scenes ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    This console looks great guys! Would one of you mind posting this information to our Laserchat forum here:
    http://www.pangolin.com/ubb/postlist...=0&Board=UBB10

Best regards,

William Benner
    Hi Bill,

I did make a post some time ago, but it never seemed to get any interest...

http://www.pangolin.com/ubb/showflat...=0&page=0#1691

I have been using the Remote Zero with Live Pro for some time and I get on very well with it...

Seeing there are a lot of people buying these and showing interest in them. I have attached my instruction on how to configure it and the mappings I am using to give you a start point..

I am more than happy for these to go on the Pangolin chat as well if wanted...

Cheers
    Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Worksheet in Document1.pdf  

Configuring the Novation Remote Zero SL for use with Pangolin Live Pro.pdf  

Thank you for the mappings and instructions, I bet these will come in handy when I try to set it up.

What's the difference between the encoders and the pots by the way? They look exactly the same.

The encoders are clicky and fully rotate. The pots are smooth and rotate left or right rather than continuous...

Cheers
    Mark