Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Novation Remote Zero SL - It Rocks!!!

If you choose the the korg nano over the novation because of size you will definitely don't like the APC40 because it's BIG.

I have used the Novation MK1, the Novation MK2 and now I use the APC40, and I love the APC40 because of the many buttons, and rotary encoders winch will reset when you press the reset rotation button, the channel brightness sliders you can move 4 sliders with 4 fingers etc etc.

I have a touchscreen but I hardly ever use it because I find a mouse more easy, so it all about your own preferences and how many control you want.

Novation Remote Zero SL is the one I would recommend.
    It has backlit LCD screens either side at the top of the controls reminding you what does what. I notice the mark II only has this on one side. It's also fully assignable from a PC app.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I use a Novation SLII with a touch screen for LivePro.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Novation SLII with multi touch screen....

Been using my Novation remote with a touchscreen ever since before I started this thread... It has been fed several drinks, dropped off several stages and is looking a little sorry for itself... But it still keeps going, never let me down...

Mark

Novation 25SL (thats 25 keys) great for live performance.
    Also run Behringer BCF200 fader.
    I also use the Korg nano.. lives in the the laptop case for little shows or demos when using the FB3.
    Sometimes just use the korg keys on another channel for page changes.
    Also 23" touch screen (has a bit of latency, so quick action is on the keyboard)

Quote Originally Posted by laser View Post
    Novation 25SL (thats 25 keys) great for live performance.
    Using the remote 25 sl, are you able to use the little joystick to move beams around? Will it reset to the middle position when left alone or not (i prefer not, but haven't been close to one)

thanks!
    "its called character briggs..."

Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    Using the remote 25 sl, are you able to use the little joystick to move beams around? Will it reset to the middle position when left alone or not (i prefer not, but haven't been close to one)

thanks!
    THe joystick does work like that. There is an auto-detent to return to centre for which you can disbable the vertical only. (I have not dismantled it to do the horiz as yet).
    You do need to assign a reset button as well.. So during a show you can grab the effect and move it around and leave it until you reset.