Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FLEM 1.5 on October 20th, 2007!

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    If my 30ks get back things will be better.
    They were shipped on Friday, so i would expect them Tuesday or wed i guess. Ill chase up a tracking number matey!
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    They were shipped on Friday, so i would expect them Tuesday or wed i guess. Ill chase up a tracking number matey!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    So what projectors are coming? <snip>
    So... mine, buffo's, DZ's, ...
    Plus Fred's RGB. That makes 4. Marconi may be bringing a few toys, and Aseras was talking about bringing a 457 nm DPSS rig. So we should have at least 4 projectors, plus several other toys to play with. (I'm bringing a mirrored ball too - had a lot of fun with the one Steve-O had at SELEM.)

This will probably be my last post until I get back. If anyone has questions, call me on my cell. (843) 324-0735 If I don't answer, leave me a message and I'll call you back when I get back in to signal range.

See everyone at FLEM 1.5 on Saturday, October 20th!

Adam

Sorry to reply to myself, but as you can see, I've got Internet access! Aaron loaned me an air-card, so I've got limited access while I'm here in Florida. I'll try to check in here once a day or so to answer questions leading up to FLEM 1.5.

Thanks a *bunch* to Aaron for letting me borrow this little baby. I like it!

Adam

Well, once again I'm replying to myself. (I like talking to myself!) I'll be away from the computer for most of the remaining time between now and FLEM 1.5 on Saturday. Hope everyone knows how to get there... Call me on my cell if you need help. (See post above for the number.)

Adam

Lightbulb

I'll reply... Is there anything that needs to be done tomorrow? O the 30ks arrived this morning!

Cool

Nothing I can think of... Are you still planning to bring the Lasagna? (If not, we can always order Pizza...) Maybe someone can bring some cups and plates and forks and stuff.?. (Anyone, Anyone? Bueller?)

I've got a cooler full of home-brew beer that I'll be bringing. Hayden said that he'd bring some too! I think we'll have plenty to go around.

If anyone wants to bring their own beverage (soda, milk, coffee, iced tea, whatever) they're certainly welcome.

I'm off to Universal today, and won't be back 'till very late. (Well after Midnight... We're going to see the Blue Man Group!) Then tomorrow I'll be driving back in to Orlando for FLEM 1.5. I'll have a couple geek buddies with me, and a jeep-load full of equipment.

Aaron - I'll take both sets of scanners back with me. George still wants to swap you the 20K units for the G-120's. When I'm done with the 30K units I'll mail them back to you along with the G-120's and send the 20K units to George.

Adam

Damn you guys!!!
    I want to attend o this meeting!!!
    Well...remember lots of pictures and vidz

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

I'm planning on coming. Bad news is the 400mw 457 probably isn't going to make it. It's not doing so well. It used to be used for underwater imaging and it's had a long hard life and it's on it's last photons.

Anyways I've got a 100mw blue 473 I'll bring to replace it.

I'd love to bring the 5 watt green yag we replaced the 400mw blue with but it's a bit big and if I broke it ONR would get PISSED, and I'd probably loose my job and career.
    Last edited by Aseras; 10-19-2007 at 05:31.

Thumbs up

Adam she is going to make sause tonight and will probably follow me up later with the lasagna. As I just told you one the phone, I dropped one of the 30ks trying to put it in the mount... no liquor either... snapped a mirror about 1/16th to 1/8th of an inch off the shaft. I do some stupid shitte sometimes. Another small project for FLEM.

Aseras I seen you snag that blue. That was a good deal for that. I got me 50mW from that same seller for about $100 less just over a year ago. I REALLY wanted to see that deep blue. I'll get over it though.