Page 13 of 132 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: A Joke a day..

heres an amusing photo I took a few years ago in the local town of St Helens.
    I called it 'Jesus' Shopping Trolley'

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jesus' shopping trolley.jpg  

If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

lol,

hey I wondered if I bought a Teddy bear, named it Mohammed, marked it up and put it on Ebay, would I make a prophet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Love it

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

"TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

'Jesus' Shopping Trolley'
    Hehe - roll on water-LOL

--lasers, vaginas and drag racing-- 3 of my favorite things.. If they could just incorporate them into one giant ball of exctacy I'd be a happy-cammpy

hey Steve
    Only Started going to Drag Racing a few years ago - boy its nearly as addictive as lasers!
    Top fuel - F**K ME! Amazing.
    First time i saw TF I described it to my pal as being like someone let an atom bomb off just as someone else stole the car. It just fookin disappears! I have seen all kinds of motorsport and thought I knew what to expect. I didnt have a bloody clue.
    see attached - the moment the H bomb is released.

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails santapod_07_1231.jpg  

OOOHH-- You know TOP FUEL, then OK.. NITRO_METHANE___Yeah, unless ya been there.. I've tried to explain it to some nascar peops and they say "theyre loud!" hehe.. no clue what 8000 HP is .. glad to have a fellow enthusiast onboard.. there's no words to describe..

First time I went I thought holy cow thats loud - and that was the run up & burn out. Then when the green light went on I thought someone was pouring acid in my ears - The burnout noise was nothing at all. Plus the noise gets you in the chest - I thought Mike Tyson had snook up on me and give me a few punches in the chest.
    Me and my pal turned and looked in utter disbelief at each other and burst out laughing. Like I said we thought we were prepared. And every time ive been back that first run you watch just blows you away - every single time.
    I'm sure the only louder sound can be a Saturn 5 on launch.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    OOOHH-- You know TOP FUEL, then OK.. NITRO_METHANE___Yeah, unless ya been there.. I've tried to explain it to some nascar peops and they say "theyre loud!" hehe.. no clue what 8000 HP is .. glad to have a fellow enthusiast onboard.. there's no words to describe..
    15 gal of nitromethane in less than 10 seconds... I'd say thats pretty damn intense!

Yeah, the chest pounding is the thing that gets me too.. the Richter scale (sp?) and the ground shaking is also fun.. You been in the 'pits' when they seat the clutch on those things? The look on the newbies faces is priceless... .. and yeah the gas milage to go from 0 to 325 MPH in 4.5 seconds isnt all that great hehe--