Page 129 of 132 FirstFirst ... 119125126127128129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1320

Thread: A Joke a day..

Default Benny Hinn Shames Darth Vader

Watch TV evangelist Benny Hinn put Darth Vader to shame...

Default Dog breed

I have 18 dogs, all little, I finally figured out what breed they are!
    They are the Ahshitsalots breed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lasertize View Post
    I have 18 dogs, all little, I finally figured out what breed they are!
    They are the Ahshitsalots breed!
    You should call your vet and schedule an appointment with Dr Poopinscooper.

Default Dr

Dr clipits cheaper!

Default Special Offer

Limited time offer- order your copy now!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails peasant (1).jpg  

R683e27d3d70b05e7f6087a6c355ebf0c.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by dchammonds View Post
    Limited time offer- order your copy now!
    Comedian Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid."

... but stupids rules in a dumb world

Viktor
    Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?426
    Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425

Default Police!

83 year old George was going up to bed when his wife told him that he’d left the light on in the garage , which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were people in the garage stealing things. He phoned the police, who asked “Is your garage detached from your house” and he said yes. Then they said that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply go back into his house , lock his door and an officer would be along when available.
    George said “Okay,” hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again. “Hello. I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my garage. Well, you don’t have to worry about them now cause I’ve just shot them all.” Then he hung up.

Within five minutes 6 police cars, a SWAT team, a helicopter, and an ambulance showed up at
    George's residence. Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed. One of the policemen said to George: “I thought you said that you’d shot them!” George said, “I thought you said there was nobody available!”

creative thinking looks like that.

Default This is a true story that’s absolutely funny

My sister in law received a phone call from somebody pretending to be the Social Security office saying “we’re canceling your Social Security card“ sister-in-law knowing that could’nt possibly be true that it’s a scam Said “go ahead and cancel it I’m not using it anyway” the person replied “do you know how much trouble you are in?” She replied I’m always in trouble” the scammer replied “I am sending the sheriffs department over to you right now to have you arrested“ sister in law replied “please do in fact asked them all to come including the local police department I am a sex addict and I want to make love to them all“ The scammer replied “you must have an elastic pussy“ sister-in-law replied “ yes yes I do being so elastic is snaps shut and tight like you would never believe do you want to try it? I won’t even charge you” The scammer replied” i’m going to confiscate all your properties“ sister-in-law replied“ oh thank you I have 102 properties and they are more problems than they are worth keeping the taxes the upkeep and keeping them safe from all the riffraff thank you again when can I expect this?”The scammer replied “you are a fucking bitch!” and hung up the phone.