Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: laserscope

Can anyone post the know to be correct pinouts for the 1027-25 crystal technologies Qswitch driver as used in some of the laserscope 532 ktp lasers. I have only had systems with the neos drivers before.

thanks in advance.

-woody

Cool

Hi woody -

Quote Originally Posted by logsquared View Post
    Can anyone post the know to be correct pinouts for the 1027-25 crystal technologies Qswitch driver as used in some of the laserscope 532 ktp lasers. I have only had systems with the neos drivers before.

thanks in advance.
    I will be back in our NY shop Mon eve - PM-me to remind me and I'll send ya the info - also, some good advice, based on our experience, so'z you don't ever end up fryin it

peace..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Default I had a scope

Hey ,that controller controls the whole system!? ! I couldnt Figure out my system so i sold it,, But thinking of getting another one .. How much do you know about laserscopes

Hey LZ -

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Zone View Post
    Hey ,that controller controls the whole system!?..
    Controls main system power (ALE, pump, fans, radiator, KTP-oven controller) Lamp on/off, current control (both via ALE-internal set-points, and user-controlled set-point via external pot) & Q-Sw control. Other versions include KTP-oven monitoring / test-point access, and galvo-signal I/O / scan-system power indicators...

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Zone View Post
    Will this controller monitor water temp, water flow and water level. And if not how do you deal with a problem if it occurs ?
    The line going in the left-side is the 'interlock-loop' - all those things are monitored via the OEM-Laserscope flow-switches, float level-switches, and head and water-temp thermistors. If any one trips out (NC or NO, depending on type), the lamp is immediately turned off. We designed another version of this circuit with a relay and alarm, so if there IS a trip-out, it alarms, and is not automatically re-set, if the condition cures (ie, water flow), it must be manually re-set. Simple relay tied-in to the loo.

Plans are in the works (with another PL-member! to design a touch-screen controller, that will actively monitor all these system-critical aspects, as well as the resistivity of the DI-water. But show-work always seems to trump research / design - dang stomach!

But the King Daddy of all controllers / 'conversions' (really, an original design from the ground-up) was done by Laserman532 - He IS the King of KTP!!! PM-him for his story - somewhere, here, are killer threads with great pix, of Lasermans' systems - the guy is the undisputed God of KTP, here... (and no, this was not a paid endorsement!

Anyhoo, gotta go catch a flight - PM-me sometime if I can help...

peace..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...