Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Homebuilt Projector for sale (UK)

  1. #1
    soforene's Avatar
    soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,941

    Lightbulb Homebuilt Projector for sale (UK)

    Greetings Chums,
    I'm having a clearout of all my Lasery stuff and would like to find a new home for this RGB projector.
    I purchased it from another member a few years ago and never use it now so it's time for someone to grab a bargain (methinks).

    At the last LEM I attended it was measured as outputting at about 750mw and it has had zero use since then.
    It comes with a telescopic stand that rises to approx. 2.5 metres.

    This things is robustly built and heavy. I mean really heavy (>25 Kilo) so postage won't be an option.
    You can either collect (from the West Midlands) or we could come to some arrangement


    Laser 01.png Laser 02.png Laser 03.jpg Laser 04.jpg Laser 05.jpg Laser 06.jpg Laser 07.jpg

    Laser 08.png Laser 09.png Laser 10.jpg Laser 11.png Laser 12.jpg Laser 13.png Laser 14.jpg

    Offers in the region of £100.
    I'm happy to answer any questions within the scope of my limited mental capacity.
    Last edited by soforene; 11-20-2025 at 07:07.

  2. #2
    soforene's Avatar
    soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,941

    Default

    Now gone.

    To the tip.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •