Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: That Disgusting Rotton type 5 ILDA Thankyouware Thread

  1. #1
    mixedgas's Avatar
    mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.
    Posts
    10,108

    Default That Disgusting Rotton type 5 ILDA Thankyouwa FREE ILDA DOWNLOAD Thread

    This is thankyouware, love it or hate it, post a thanks if you download. Just like the other two long running threads.

    These are new generation file format, so may not work on that ancient DMX controlled card.

    No warranty, implicit or otherwise is provided. Use at own risk, and try at low scan speeds and low scan angles first

    I was playing with a new tool I created.

    Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mixedgas; 10-03-2026 at 14:39.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    817

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •