Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1W 532nm DPSS module: The Battle

Question

Those do seem to be good prices... dave, are saying they may be doing the same thing as... whoever buffo got that "50mW" blue from? or whoever astroguy got that blue from.

That 50mW analog green looks tempting...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

I know for a fact this is what they do.

Buy a 100mw blue from them, buy a 100mw blue from cni, the blue from them will be just on 100mw, from cni it will be closer to 150mw.

They don't sell the lower powered cni greens tho, they resell another mobs lasers, so beam height and what not will be different
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    I know for a fact this is what they do.

Buy a 100mw blue from them, buy a 100mw blue from cni, the blue from them will be just on 100mw, from cni it will be closer to 150mw.

They don't sell the lower powered cni greens tho, they resell another mobs lasers, so beam height and what not will be different
    Figures... Is there a CNI distributor in the US?

Do the greens they sell have the same beam height as CNIs? Or is there some place to get a lower powered CNI greeny?

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Regarding the pre combined units...
    I'd love to see one. I'm tired of DIY...

Default yes, Laser century sell CNI lasers

Yes, dave is right, laser century and dream lasers buy lower powered lasers from CNI and adjust power to high, then sell to others. so, their price is lower, price is good, but quality... they also enquire from other manufacturers to get lower price on those lower powered lasers, so that they adjust to higher power and sell at lower price, we all know, since a laser is 800mw, adjusted 1000mw, this laser will be unstable, we ever enquired from them, finding the price is much lower than others, meanwhile, we heard of their bad adjusting, we stoped contact them. because we worried about quality.

Cool

Dragon Lasers was the other Chinese company that was buying (and still is buying) CNI lasers and then re-selling them as higher-power models. They were relying on the fact that CNI lasers normally make more power than they are rated for - at least in the beginning anyway.

Aaron, yeah - that was the company (Dragon Lasers) that I did the review of the 75 mw DPSS blue laser for. Several people here pointed out that they had actually purchased a CNI 20 mw blue laser and re-sold it as a 75 mw laser!

Adam

Default yes

Sail laser is another reseller, they buy CNI laser and resell, but I do not know whether they adjust to sell at higher power or only sell at higher power.
    anyway, it is not good for us to buy from such unsure suppliers.

Sail laser and Dream laser are the same company
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/